COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Appreciation I got my first Youtube viral comment! (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MY
Yeeeeaaaahhh lol 8 months ago, I wrote a message on a Youtube short film! I had completely forgotten about this and only just seen it now and was shocked when I saw how many likes I got for the comment! Before seeing this comment, my highest amount of likes for a Youtube video was over 500 and it took me a couple of years to get to that amount.
likes.PNG

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Yeeeeaaaahhh lol 8 months ago, I wrote a message on a Youtube short film! I had completely forgotten about this and only just seen it now and was shocked when I saw how many likes I got for the comment! Before seeing this comment, my highest amount of likes for a Youtube video was over 500 and it took me a couple of years to get to that amount.
likes.PNG
Wow! Congrats!!

eclipsoul

barbie (2023) fan account
Reactions Received
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
congratulations! ♡ i could never get that far when it comes to likes on youtube, my highest was something around 600-700 likes on a comment i made two or three years ago under one older song but at the end of last year i started getting many upsetting replies (broken heart emojis, "rip :(((" comments and all these things) and i didn't want to ruin my mood by seeing the notifications from it so i just deleted it :wimwim:

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread