COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

I hate womens jeans (1 Viewer)

Shou

Maybe 6 feet ain't so far down ✧.*
Top Poster Of Month
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Why is there no universal sizing? Why do I wear between 6-8 different sizes of pants? How am I size X from the same brand 5 years ago but size Y now?

I freaking hate jeans. I've been wearing a good pair that fits me well for the last 5 years but this is actually the second of two that were the same size, the only difference is that the other pair ripped in the crotch a year ago. This morning I checked and found that this pair was splitting, so I'm buying a new pair (ONE) to see if it fits the same. I just hate shopping so much because it feels like every time I buy jeans I have to figure out my size all over again.

euphoria

Thunder ⚡️
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Stingray
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
I can’t stand jeans either, yet that is a part of our work uniform. And tbh that goes for all women’s clothing, I can range between 3 sizes even for shirts/dresses. And don’t even get me started on bra sizing, was sure that I knew mine cause I last went a few years ago…. Nothing fit :pandamad:

Shou

Maybe 6 feet ain't so far down ✧.*
Top Poster Of Month
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
I can’t stand jeans either, yet that is a part of our work uniform. And tbh that goes for all women’s clothing, I can range between 3 sizes even for shirts/dresses. And don’t even get me started on bra sizing, was sure that I knew mine cause I last went a few years ago…. Nothing fit :pandamad:
I still use whatever bra size i did in high school since that's all I've ever known :lisalaugh:

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
Reactions Received
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
ah yeah. The inconsistency in clothing sizing suck ass.

I'm really small and petite so like... idk I feel like when I'm shopping irl, things that can actually fit can be out of stock or the smallest size isn't small enough. Recently I went thrift shopping and none of the women's pants were my size so I'm like "well gotta swallow my pride ig" and tried some boys clothes and like... they did fit???? Definitely a lot better than whatever the fuck I was looking at in the racks upon racks of women's pants. So I got them. No one knows where they came from when I'm wearing them so ig I don't feel that bad about it.

euphoria

Thunder ⚡️
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Stingray
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
I still use whatever bra size i did in high school since that's all I've ever known :lisalaugh:
I did the same but unfortunately nothing fit so now I have to get resized. And back to the jeans topic, it is really hard because the sizing inconsistencies and then I only like skinny jeans but im a bigger girl

doll

౨ৎ
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I buy my pants from the boys/men's section bc I like baggy clothes
the only jeans I have from the female section are flairs that make my ass bigger

MK3AMisDodgy

Kuromi 🖤
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Wreck
im on the smaller side so half the time I don't find jeans that fit me and can we talk about the pockets they are either too small or there for design

euphoria

Thunder ⚡️
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Stingray
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
im on the smaller side so half the time I don't find jeans that fit me and can we talk about the pockets they are either too small or there for design
Some cant even fit your average cellphone

MK3AMisDodgy

Kuromi 🖤
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Wreck
Some cant even fit your average cellphone
yes! i remember I was on a walk with my dad and he asked me why I didn't put my phone in my pocket and I showed him it wouldn't fit but it would on the back but I wasn't risking my phone getting nicked

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread