COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

I HATE YOU- (1 Viewer)

LowkeyLoki

♛ Queen of Beasts ♛
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Pronouns
she/her
I thought it was going to go into double overtime if that's a time

btw was there a Superbowl party at your house?
haha yeah. I actually fell asleep during overtime but when I woke up, I was genuinely shocked to find out that the 49ers lost. They were doing incredjble so far

No...it was just our family. People from our church wanted to come over but since my family has been sick the past two weeks, we didn't want anyone else to get it especially because it could still be on furniture.

And I'm kind of glad we did because we did not prepare for one anyway and I didn't get that much sleep last night haha

Reactions Received
KS Coins
haha yeah. I actually fell asleep during overtime but when I woke up, I was genuinely shocked to find out that the 49ers lost. They were doing incredjble so far

No...it was just our family. People from our church wanted to come over but since my family has been sick the past two weeks, we didn't want anyone else to get it especially because it could still be on furniture.

And I'm kind of glad we did because we did not prepare for one anyway and I didn't get that much sleep last night haha
I only watched the highlights since because of the time difference and all that

what were you doing last night my friend

LowkeyLoki

♛ Queen of Beasts ♛
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Pronouns
she/her
I only watched the highlights since because of the time difference and all that

what were you doing last night my friend
Ahh nice! Are you a fan of American football or were you just watching it just because it's a big event?

Lol we have a snow day so I stayed up late manning the event

But if you mean for the Super Bowl, we had chili and I watched with my mom, dad and brother :P

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ahh nice! Are you a fan of American football or were you just watching it just because it's a big event?

Lol we have a snow day so I stayed up late manning the event

But if you mean for the Super Bowl, we had chili and I watched with my mom, dad and brother :P
we've had this discussion before my friend!!! you're getting old the BV is getting to you huh?

I like it - I like the Steelers and Chiefs remember? lol

so I stayed up late manning the event???? manning what event?

LowkeyLoki

♛ Queen of Beasts ♛
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Pronouns
she/her
we've had this discussion before my friend!!! you're getting old the BV is getting to you huh?

I like it - I like the Steelers and Chiefs remember? lol

so I stayed up late manning the event???? manning what event?
Hmmm...I feel like I would remember thst though...I usually remember aspects like that about people but at least I will now! LMAO

The Operation event! 😛

LowkeyLoki

♛ Queen of Beasts ♛
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Pronouns
she/her
it's like on page 4 of our DM my friend lol

make sense!!!
You mean here or on the other side? Because I looked through our one here and I didn't find anything about the NFL 👀

Reactions Received
KS Coins
You mean here or on the other side? Because I looked through our one here and I didn't find anything about the NFL 👀
oops it wasn't in the DMs

LowkeyLoki

♛ Queen of Beasts ♛
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Pronouns
she/her
oops it wasn't in the DMs

OHH I remember that now!
That was like 4 months ago...leave me alone :pepecry2:

LowkeyLoki

♛ Queen of Beasts ♛
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Pronouns
she/her
the god of stories has no friends or rather that he can't access them or they can't access him!!!
Since we're getting into spoilers, I should've known they were foreshadowing him forever being alone because of the number of times he expressed how he hates being alone. We should've known he wouldn't get his happy ending. Though I watched the Loki Season 2 behind the scenes on Disney+ and the screenwriters said they were originally going to have him fix the timeline without having him to make that big sacrifice. But they wanted to it to be fulfilling and not create any room for the series to continue.

There are some theories that because he mastered time slipping, he can transport into versions of himself across time at any time while he's still there. That or create astral projections of himself in these other places.

Or maybe not because he has to oversee everything now. Though he's not alone. Cosmically aware beings like the Watcher still do that. So technically, if Loki ever gets lonely, he can just talk to The Watcher and other cosmically aware beings.

And to think that Loki isn't even the most powerful being in the Marvel Universe. He may hold it together but is he more powerful than The One Above All? The Living Tribunal? Is he more powerful than Eternity? Infinity? Galactus? Oblivion? Death herself?

We don't even know that tbh. So I think that Loki is just a watcher. Unless they show him changing realities, I don't think he can do that.

Tom Hiddleston may have said that it's the conclusion of 12 years of his life but he said in a subsequent interview that it's hard to tell whether or not he'd come back. He's literally been set to have his final appearance multiple times but he kept getting call-backs from Marvel. I think he's definitely not done. It's all up to Marvel from here.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Since we're getting into spoilers, I should've known they were foreshadowing him forever being alone because of the number of times he expressed how he hates being alone. We should've known he wouldn't get his happy ending. Though I watched the Loki Season 2 behind the scenes on Disney+ and the screenwriters said they were originally going to have him fix the timeline without having him to make that big sacrifice. But they wanted to it to be fulfilling and not create any room for the series to continue.

There are some theories that because he mastered time slipping, he can transport into versions of himself across time at any time while he's still there. That or create astral projections of himself in these other places.

Or maybe not because he has to oversee everything now. Though he's not alone. Cosmically aware beings like the Watcher still do that. So technically, if Loki ever gets lonely, he can just talk to The Watcher and other cosmically aware beings.

And to think that Loki isn't even the most powerful being in the Marvel Universe. He may hold it together but is he more powerful than The One Above All? The Living Tribunal? Is he more powerful than Eternity? Infinity? Galactus? Oblivion? Death herself?

We don't even know that tbh. So I think that Loki is just a watcher. Unless they show him changing realities, I don't think he can do that.

Tom Hiddleston may have said that it's the conclusion of 12 years of his life but he said in a subsequent interview that it's hard to tell whether or not he'd come back. He's literally been set to have his final appearance multiple times but he kept getting call-backs from Marvel. I think he's definitely not done. It's all up to Marvel from here.
in terms of him that depends on the project right?

remember hugh jackman and logan and wolverine? like Logan was suppose to be his final movie but then his bestie Ryan Renolds convinced him to do Deadpool 3...

I don't think he's the most powerful since at least in the MCU we know of Eternity (Thor 4) but those other beings haven't shown up yet
If Loki could just astral project or leave the throne then it it defeats the purpose of his sacrifice right? like what's the point in him even holding the strands of time?

LowkeyLoki

♛ Queen of Beasts ♛
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Pronouns
she/her
in terms of him that depends on the project right?

remember hugh jackman and logan and wolverine? like Logan was suppose to be his final movie but then his bestie Ryan Renolds convinced him to do Deadpool 3...

I don't think he's the most powerful since at least in the MCU we know of Eternity (Thor 4) but those other beings haven't shown up yet
If Loki could just astral project or leave the throne then it it defeats the purpose of his sacrifice right? like what's the point in him even holding the strands of time?
Yeah. Tom loves Loki. In his interviews where he speaks about Loki, he speaks passionately. It's very refreshing to see someone so enthusiastic and knowledgeable about their character (and that's not saying that all actors have to know everything about their character to care about them). But I wouldn't blame him for wanting to be done. He's got a fiancée and a kid now and he's been at Loki for almost 1/3 of his life. He's also getting into hobbies like soccer/football (whatever you call it) and he seems to be enjoying it and he's doing it for UNICEF which is even better. This made my respect for him go up incredibly considering he's willing to do what he loves for a great cause, even though he's probably busy with other things.

Oh, I had no idea! I do remember Jackman saying something like he was annoyed that the leaks ruined it. I heard it was supposed to be like No Way Home with the 3 Spider-Man (I can spoil that because it came out almost 3 years ago OMG)

Yeah...exactly why we have to wait and see. It's a bittersweet ending but most of us still want a reunion with Thor and Loki, even if it's small. And with Tom and the showrunners' inconspicuous responses on a Thor and Loki reunion, it's possible, but they aren't gonna tell us anything. Also Tom Hiddleston is the complete opposite of Tom Holland when it comes to spoilers. While Holland spills everything out on accident, Tom is very good at saying a lot but absolutely nothing at all.

Tom (shortly after Loki Season 2 finale):
"I think both Thor and Loki have had to excavate and analyze the past and who they feel they really are and what they really want but what's interesting about family as well, this is just me thinking about it, is sometimes it will be difficult to let go of the preconception of who they used to be. Loki might be expecting Thor to behave in a certain way or be a certain way. Thor might be expecting Loki to be a certain way. So I think initially it would be really confusing, but also they'd been apart for a long time and no doubt they've been objects in each other's mind. And so yeah, I think I wonder what a reunion would likely be, we'll see."

Kevin Wright (October 3, 2023):
I think the sun shining on Loki and Thor once again has always been the priority of the story we’re telling. But for that meeting to really be fulfilling, we have to get Loki to a certain place emotionally. I think that’s been the goal of these two seasons.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Yeah. Tom loves Loki. In his interviews where he speaks about Loki, he speaks passionately. It's very refreshing to see someone so enthusiastic and knowledgeable about their character (and that's not saying that all actors have to know everything about their character to care about them). But I wouldn't blame him for wanting to be done. He's got a fiancée and a kid now and he's been at Loki for almost 1/3 of his life. He's also getting into hobbies like soccer/football (whatever you call it) and he seems to be enjoying it and he's doing it for UNICEF which is even better. This made my respect for him go up incredibly considering he's willing to do what he loves for a great cause, even though he's probably busy with other things.

Oh, I had no idea! I do remember Jackman saying something like he was annoyed that the leaks ruined it. I heard it was supposed to be like No Way Home with the 3 Spider-Man (I can spoil that because it came out almost 3 years ago OMG)

Yeah...exactly why we have to wait and see. It's a bittersweet ending but most of us still want a reunion with Thor and Loki, even if it's small. And with Tom and the showrunners' inconspicuous responses on a Thor and Loki reunion, it's possible, but they aren't gonna tell us anything. Also Tom Hiddleston is the complete opposite of Tom Holland when it comes to spoilers. While Holland spills everything out on accident, Tom is very good at saying a lot but absolutely nothing at all.

Tom (shortly after Loki Season 2 finale):
"I think both Thor and Loki have had to excavate and analyze the past and who they feel they really are and what they really want but what's interesting about family as well, this is just me thinking about it, is sometimes it will be difficult to let go of the preconception of who they used to be. Loki might be expecting Thor to behave in a certain way or be a certain way. Thor might be expecting Loki to be a certain way. So I think initially it would be really confusing, but also they'd been apart for a long time and no doubt they've been objects in each other's mind. And so yeah, I think I wonder what a reunion would likely be, we'll see."

Kevin Wright (October 3, 2023):
I think the sun shining on Loki and Thor once again has always been the priority of the story we’re telling. But for that meeting to really be fulfilling, we have to get Loki to a certain place emotionally. I think that’s been the goal of these two seasons.
interesting I guess we'll see where things go since the MCU (without Kang???) is going to be interesting

LowkeyLoki

♛ Queen of Beasts ♛
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Pronouns
she/her
interesting I guess we'll see where things go since the MCU (without Kang???) is going to be interesting
Yeah. I don't know what they're going to do with Kang Dynasty if that's the case though. Even though Bob Iger is trying to cut back on how much Disney releases, especially Marvel.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread