I have a question (1 Viewer)

victorious

Flop
Reactions Received
Hey I have a question when a Korean kid or a teenager gets touched by some one they don’t know very well or just met them, tells their parents about it and their parents threatens to sue someone’s mom by trying to get in contact someone’s mom and tell them about which is sooo stupid and retarded. Why do they want to contact a stranger’s mom and threaten to sue someone’s mom when they don’t know this stranger and this stranger’s mom? Why do they want to go to someone’s mom first? That’s non someone’s mom’s business.

That’s why I don’t associate my asian friends’ parents cus they’re strange and weird

They acted like someone murdered their kid or something

Why do they want contact someone’s mom for ?

They never met someone’s mom idk why would they contact someone they don’t know

Cus 3 of my Korean friends’ parents did that to me in high school and acted like I murdered their sons, acting like they’re in S Korea. Idk what they’re thinking about. What is it? Why do they do that? They acted their sons are their boyfriends or something. They acted like I bullied them I didn’t bully them. Then they gonna tell their sons not to talk to me. So stupid. I want to just punch their parents. Idk why they do stuff like that. I guess they did that cus I’m dark skinned

Last edited:

Magician

Idol
Reactions Received
Pronouns
She/Her
What do you mean with 'touched'? How did you touch them?

If you touched them without their consent, especially if they barely know you, then it's not okay.
There are things like personal boundaries you need to accept.
And yeah, their parents have the right to complain to your parents about it.

victorious

Flop
Reactions Received
What do you mean with 'touched'? How did you touch them?

If you touched them without their consent, especially if they barely know you, then it's not okay.
There are things like personal boundaries you need to accept.
And yeah, their parents have the right to complain to your parents about it.
I was tickling them

brekker

Star
Reactions Received
Wreck
because if a child comes up to their parents and tells on another kid, it is proper to deal with the kid´s parents rather than go and scold the child.
it makes sense that the parents would go and contant YOUR parents rather than going on after you.
how would that be even fair?
can´t you see the power play? child = child; parent = parent;

if you tickled the boys and they didn´t like it, they had all the rights to tell their parents.
if their parents did not like that their children complained they have the right to complain to your parents about it.

Users who are viewing this thread