COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

i have been watching Grey's Anatomy (1 Viewer)

eclipsoul

barbie (2023) fan account
Reactions Received
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
i hate medical things but the drama between the characters was so addicting i couldn't stop watching lmao. still, i dropped it by now because it is getting a bit ridiculous and there was no reason for it to have over 17 seasons i mean just end it :jisoosmh:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Exo L
Ship
i hate medical things but the drama between the characters was so addicting i couldn't stop watching lmao. still, i dropped it by now because it is getting a bit ridiculous and there was no reason for it to have over 17 seasons i mean just end it :jisoosmh:
lol.. I was done when they killed Izzie off... but I suppose people were angrier about Derek. lol

KPawz

found dead or alive
Reactions Received
Website
pawzworldz.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Once
Pronouns
They/Them
Ship
I’m on season 14 and honestly I can’t tell if I still wanna watch it

eclipsoul

Reactions Received
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
lol.. I was done when they killed Izzie off... but I suppose people were angrier about Derek. lol
they didn't kill izzie off i think she just left the hospital BUT in season 16 she kinda comes back because alex karev leaves his wife for izzie through a letter in his final episode lmao

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Exo L
Ship
they didn't kill izzie off i think she just left the hospital BUT in season 16 she kinda comes back because alex karev leaves his wife for izzie through a letter in his final episode lmao
I think I half stopped watching during her cancer thing and assumed that they killed her off since she was seeing some guys ghost and that tends to happen in shows when someone is dying. I am basically reading her wiki page right now to see what occurred and yeah you're right.. And to be honest her dying from cancer would have been a better ending for her character than she got. The fate the show has given her as of s16 seems vague and more of an afterthought. Heigl was leaving the show anyway and as such [to the viewers] it wouldn't matter if she died [which I thought she did] or moved away since we wouldn't see her again anyway.. but giving her skin cancer with a 5 percent survival rate seems like a perfect setup for a long drawn out storyline with her dying as the conclusion to that storyline.

But even then I wish shows would carry on the model of soap operas and just replace actors rather than killing them off or giving them a vague sendoff.

eclipsoul

Reactions Received
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
I think I half stopped watching during her cancer thing and assumed that they killed her off since she was seeing some guys ghost and that tends to happen in shows when someone is dying. I am basically reading her wiki page right now to see what occurred and yeah you're right.. And to be honest her dying from cancer would have been a better ending for her character than she got. The fate the show has given her as of s16 seems vague and more of an afterthought. Heigl was leaving the show anyway and as such [to the viewers] it wouldn't matter if she died [which I thought she did] or moved away since we wouldn't see her again anyway.. but giving her skin cancer with a 5 percent survival rate seems like a perfect setup for a long drawn out storyline with her dying as the conclusion to that storyline.

But even then I wish shows would carry on the model of soap operas and just replace actors rather than killing them off or giving them a vague sendoff.
honestly i hated her cancer storyline so much... might be cause i always tend to have issues with portraying terminal illnesses in media (which explains my long essays about my hatred for the movie the fault in our stars) but the fact that they made izzie have intercourse with a ghost was utterly ridiculous and i skipped most of that season. the way they're getting rid of characters is probably the biggest flaw of the show. they made arizona and april leave apparently because the storyline couldn't handle so many characters yet after them leaving grey's brought in even more characters. i think the drama off-screen is even worse than what is happening on screen at this point because the set is said to be very toxic. also, the lead actress ellen pompeo gets paid 20 million dollars per one season which is one of the reasons i am watching it on 123movies because she will not get a coin from me.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Exo L
Ship
the lead actress ellen pompeo gets paid 20 million dollars per one season which is one of the reasons i am watching it on 123movies because she will not get a coin from me.
... I wonder how much everyone is getting paid. Prolly pennies.

eclipsoul

Reactions Received
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
... I wonder how much everyone is getting paid. Prolly pennies.
what makes it more ridiculous is that this season meredith got covid-19 and for nearly the whole season she's laying on the hospital bed almost dying yet she still gets paid as much for that :wimwim:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Exo L
Ship
what makes it more ridiculous is that this season meredith got covid-19 and for nearly the whole season she's laying on the hospital bed almost dying yet she still gets paid as much for that :wimwim:
Its not lost on me that a tenth of her yearly budget could likely make it so that I could spend the rest of my life sitting on a couch eating candy and being on ks... She likely makes in a year what most people [even lower upper class people] don't even make in 10 generations. Like at my former university, the professors would make from 30k-100k and the adjuncts would make like 2k per class. and I found that to be extremely disgusting, but... Ellen's pay is soooooooo outrageous.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Exo L
Ship

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
@Panda @blueberries @eclipsoul Also, I suppose this wouldn't be a show for which you would do a rewatch with:joshmeh:
rewatch would be never ending :jisoosmh:

i mean i wouldn't mind, i have multiple seasons of it on dvds actually xd but i think some eps would be hard to find and it's just so long now

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread