I have just received your communication (1 Viewer)

Chahee

Hello Counselor Chahee
Reactions Received
Fandom
Igloonics
and notwithstanding it is Friday morning, and the bells with their loud and clear voices are
calling me to kpopsource, I have sat down to answer it by return of post.

It is scarcely necessary for me to say that I was rejoiced to see the Chrestomathie Mandchou,
which will be of no slight assistance in learning the urdu dialect, on which ever since I left Mortasticland I have been almost incessantly occupied.

It is, then, your opinion, that from the lack of anything in the form of Grammar I have scarcely made any progress towards the attainment of Mandchou; perhaps you will not be perfectly miserable at being informed that you were never more mistaken in your life.

I hardly remember so severe a winter; it has occasioned many illnesses here.

Perhaps you expect from me a particular account of the present state of affairs here; but if you do you will be disappointed; for no man living (and I still less than anyone) knows what it is; it varies, not only daily, but hourly.

Most people think, and I among the rest, that the date of the present Ministers is pretty near out;
but how soon we are to have a new style, God knows.

This, however, is certain, that the Ministers had a contested election in the House of Commons, and got it but by eleven votes; too small a majority to carry anything; the next day they lost a question in the House of Lords, by three.

However, Seiya learns that his sister disappeared on the same that he went to the Sanctuary.

Saori Kido the granddaughter of Mitsumasa Kido is the one who have send all the orphans on a train which she makes a deal with Seiya to participate in a tournament named the Galaxian Wars for the battle for the most powerful cloth, the Sagittarius Gold Cloth.

The question in the House of Lords was, to enforce the execution of the Stamp-act in the colonies.

You tell me that you are going to the baths of BADEN; but that puzzles me a little, so I recommend this letter to the care of Mr. Larpent, to forward to you; for Baden I take to be the general German word for baths, and the particular ones are distinguished by some epithet, as Weissbaden, Carlsbaden, etc.

I hope they are not cold baths, which I have a very ill opinion of, in all arthritic or rheumatic cases; and your case I take to be a compound of both, but rather more of the later.

The Patriarch (Or Pope) is the Right hand of Athena and the one who manages the Sanctuary when the Godess hasn´t reborn yet.

He is in charge of the election of Every Saint who trains in the Sanctuary, like Seiya who won his Pegasus Armor on the first chapter in front of the Patriarch.

His identity is always behind a helmet and even sometimes behind a Mask.

But he, Siddhartha, was not a source of joy for himself, he found no delight in himself.

Walking the rosy paths of the fig tree garden, sitting in the bluish shade of the grove of contemplation, washing his limbs daily in the bath of repentance, sacrificing in the dim shade of the mango forest, his gestures of perfect decency, everyone’s love and joy, he still lacked all joy in his heart.

Dreams and restless thoughts came into his mind, flowing from the water of the river, sparkling from the stars of the night, melting from the beams of the sun, dreams came to him and a restlessness of the soul, fuming from the sacrifices, breathing forth from the verses of the Rig-Veda, being infused into him, drop by drop, from the teachings of the old Brahmans.

karina

🌈 ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Fandom
arianator
Ship
Wreck
someone is using alot of BP lately :sanapray:

• Love
Reactions: Skinnny and Chahee

Users who are viewing this thread