I have some pretty strange impulse purchases already... (1 Viewer)

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
1 July 2019
Messages
4,778
Reactions Received
19,060
Points
9,231
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Those are so cute :maheart:
Completely understandable impulse purchases
The funny thing is about the Gojou nendoroid is that I actually like Yuuji the most atm as a character but the Gojou figure was just so much more interesting like I feel like there was a lot more variation with the face plates and props that I ended up ordering Gojou first. I'll order Yuuji next month maybe when I get more money LOL

Also the description for the doge keychain was this
1611137298023.png


The speed I added it to my basket after seeing this i-
 

Yili

✨Yoon Jia's #1 Picker✨
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 November 2018
Messages
17,333
Reactions Received
34,209
Points
19,291
Location
✨Flying High with X1✨
Website
yiliisme.carrd.co
Fandom
✨Stayzen✨
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
honestly those are a vibe LOL
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Cinnamon and NASA

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
1 July 2019
Messages
4,778
Reactions Received
19,060
Points
9,231
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
honestly those are a vibe LOL
I can't wait to get the backpack cuz like thats the only picture they showed and I got no idea how it's a backpack and I really wanna see exactly HOW ITS A BACKPACK also I bet it's gonna be a hella tiny backpack sort of like those small cute backpacks but even smaller like kiddie sized
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Cinnamon and Yili

Yili

✨Yoon Jia's #1 Picker✨
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 November 2018
Messages
17,333
Reactions Received
34,209
Points
19,291
Location
✨Flying High with X1✨
Website
yiliisme.carrd.co
Fandom
✨Stayzen✨
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
I can't wait to get the backpack cuz like thats the only picture they showed and I got no idea how it's a backpack and I really wanna see exactly HOW ITS A BACKPACK also I bet it's gonna be a hella tiny backpack sort of like those small cute backpacks but even smaller like kiddie sized
yeah i have a stuffed animal backpack i got from my brother and it's super small but i love it. i can't use it tho bc it's white and i hate stains LOL
 
  • Haha
Reactions: NASA

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
1 July 2019
Messages
4,778
Reactions Received
19,060
Points
9,231
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
yeah i have a stuffed animal backpack i got from my brother and it's super small but i love it. i can't use it tho bc it's white and i hate stains LOL
I tend to just use stuff anyway and just hope it doesn't get stained which works like 60% of the time and the other 40% i'm like ah well it was nice while it lasted
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili

Yili

✨Yoon Jia's #1 Picker✨
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 November 2018
Messages
17,333
Reactions Received
34,209
Points
19,291
Location
✨Flying High with X1✨
Website
yiliisme.carrd.co
Fandom
✨Stayzen✨
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
I tend to just use stuff anyway and just hope it doesn't get stained which works like 60% of the time and the other 40% i'm like ah well it was nice while it lasted
hey that takes courage, my fear of stains is tooo strong :jisoosmh::jisoosmh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: NASA

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
1 July 2019
Messages
4,778
Reactions Received
19,060
Points
9,231
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
@
The funny thing is about the Gojou nendoroid is that I actually like Yuuji the most atm as a character but the Gojou figure was just so much more interesting like I feel like there was a lot more variation with the face plates and props that I ended up ordering Gojou first. I'll order Yuuji next month maybe when I get more money LOL

Also the description for the doge keychain was this
1611137298023.png


The speed I added it to my basket after seeing this i-
@Mangoey MANGO I'M A FRAUD I LIED I'M A GOJOU SIMP I TRIED TO LIE TO MYSELF CUZ THAT SORT OF CHARACTER JUST NORMALLY ISN'T MY TYPE BUT GOJOU IN ALL HIS OVERPOWERED GLORY OVERPOWERED THIS TOO AND NOW IM FOREVER STUCK JUST LOST IN HIS EYES I'M-
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Mangoey and Myco

Mangoey

Future Canadian hobo
Joined
1 September 2018
Messages
7,740
Reactions Received
25,469
Points
30,182
Location
🌸 Flover Garden
Ship
@

@Mangoey MANGO I'M A FRAUD I LIED I'M A GOJOU SIMP I TRIED TO LIE TO MYSELF CUZ THAT SORT OF CHARACTER JUST NORMALLY ISN'T MY TYPE BUT GOJOU IN ALL HIS OVERPOWERED GLORY OVERPOWERED THIS TOO AND NOW IM FOREVER STUCK JUST LOST IN HIS EYES I'M-
LMAOOOO TASTE TBH GOJOU IS HOT :sj_weary:
 
  • Love
Reactions: NASA
Joined
18 February 2019
Messages
19,994
Reactions Received
50,776
Points
6,941
I think this is less strange than some of the other ones you've showed me :pandatea:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: NASA

Users who are viewing this thread