COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Sensitive I have to meet my mother next Friday (1 Viewer)

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
Reactions Received
Website
www.instagram.com
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
It's not that I don't want to meet her, I just have mixed feelings about it you know? I mean she's the one who broke my leg when I was two, banged my head against a wooden wall when I was three, and is the reason why I and my siblings have to live with my grandparents. I don't know why but my grandmother always told me that it was me she had a problem with. She had a special hatred for me, and I want to ask her why but its not like she'll tell the truth. I don't know if I want to meet her or not. I know I'll have to sooner or later, but I refuse to call her "Mom". To me she's Ms.X. Idk if that's rude or not, it's just that I don't think she deserves to be called "Mom" after all she's done to me and my siblings and I've called my grandparents "Mom & Dad" for so long, it'd be weird to call someone else that.
idk how to feel about this one :pepecry1:

Tickita

♦️🍰♥️
Reactions Received
Website
tickittaa.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
KingCassie
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Idk if that's rude or not, it's just that I don't think she deserves to be called "Mom" after all she's done to me and my siblings
I think it makes sense why you feel this way. I hope the visit is bearable.

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
Reactions Received
Website
www.instagram.com
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
Reactions Received
Website
www.instagram.com
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
That is a very big step for you. Meet her, be polite, call her by her name and move on. She represents the past, not the present and under no circumstances let her ruin your future. As for her having a special hatred.... Is there a point to ask spart from curiosity? Nothing good comes out of it. Why doubting yourself? You are better than her and your grandparents have done such an awesome job ❤❤❤❤❤

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
You shouldn't feel like you have to. If person who has hurted you doesn't regret it- and even if they regret it- it's your choice if u want to include them in ur life or not. But I hope best for the meeting.

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
Reactions Received
Website
www.instagram.com
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
That is a very big step for you. Meet her, be polite, call her by her name and move on. She represents the past, not the present and under no circumstances let her ruin your future. As for her having a special hatred.... Is there a point to ask spart from curiosity? Nothing good comes out of it. Why doubting yourself? You are better than her and your grandparents have done such an awesome job ❤❤❤❤❤
I know, but I would like to know why she hated me so much. I was really young, so I couldn't have done anything to her. Maybe she's over it but idrk

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
Reactions Received
Website
www.instagram.com
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
You shouldn't feel like you have to. If person who has hurted you doesn't regret it- and even if they regret it- it's your choice if u want to include them in ur life or not. But I hope best for the meeting.
Yea I don't want to include her in my life cuz I doubt she'll regret anything. My grandmother told me she's a good liar and she deceives a lot of people, so she may act like she's sorry, but she's not. I hope the meeting goes well, too thank you

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
I know, but I would like to know why she hated me so much. I was really young, so I couldn't have done anything to her. Maybe she's over it but idrk
while I understand, the hate often comes from simple thing that we have no power over and you obviously could not have any as you were a baby. maybe it was just because you reminded her too much of herself or your father? maybe you were a little perfect baby ♥ and she didn´t understand how come someone so precious could come out of her and it was a form of self-hate. by being mean to you, she was being mean to herself.
please, don´t dwell on it. it won´t do you any good.

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
Reactions Received
Website
www.instagram.com
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
maybe it was just because you reminded her too much of herself or your father? maybe you were a little perfect baby ♥ and she didn´t understand how come someone so precious could come out of her and it was a form of self-hate. by being mean to you, she was being mean to herself.
please, don´t dwell on it. it won´t do you any good.
Yea I guess I understand that part

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Yea I don't want to include her in my life cuz I doubt she'll regret anything. My grandmother told me she's a good liar and she deceives a lot of people, so she may act like she's sorry, but she's not. I hope the meeting goes well, too thank you
People can change, but then they need to want that change and work for it.

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
Reactions Received
Website
www.instagram.com
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
People can change, but then they need to want that change and work for it.
Yea that's what I keep telling myself. I hope she's changed, she's had 13 years to do it anyway

Reactions Received
Seems like you'll see your mother soon, take deep breathes in and out. Don't stress about it too much, everything will be fine!
I would say just call her however you like, nothing too excessive. Saying mom can be hard since she has left terrible damages, people would think you're cold but who are they to say? llama_twerk

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
Reactions Received
Website
www.instagram.com
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
Seems like you'll see your mother soon, take deep breathes in and out. Don't stress about it too much, everything will be fine!
I would say just call her however you like, nothing too excessive. Saying mom can be hard since she has left terrible damages, people would think you're cold but who are they to say? llama_twerk
Thanks that means a lot :bigcatlove:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread