Discussion I honestly dont think I will ever listen to BlackPink again (1 Viewer)

Jakey_Yoda

Jaja Ding Dong
Reaction score
I don't know maybe it's just because I'm a stan but there is something about them that I find compelling even when the song is mediocre...

YG seems pretty set on their formula for Black Pink at this point and I'm not sure whether they're really gonna start switching things up or not although you'd ASSUME that with two more singles on the way, they're gonna have to stray away from doing the exact same thing over and over again but who knows?

raymondchouku

Rookie
Reaction score
Ship
I'm so bored with BlackPink they make Red Velvet look like the rock band KISS.
so much to dissect here... In one instance the fact that you had to say KISS was a rock band shows that you think kps is too young to know who kiss is... but then again you just compared bp to Gene Simmons... If 14-17 YO fans know who gene simmons is, I would invest in noise cancelling headphones 😅🤣

Chahee

zawa zawa
Reaction score
Ship
Now they should start worrying.

Reactions: Skinnny and DrewB

maruberry

Celebrity
Reaction score
Ship
Wreck
so much to dissect here... In one instance the fact that you had to say KISS was a rock band shows that you think kps is too young to know who kiss is... but then again you just compared bp to Gene Simmons... If 14-17 YO fans know who gene simmons is, I would invest in noise cancelling headphones 😅🤣
I remember when there was a poll about ages on KPS.... it turned out most active users on here are actually over 20 and a good chunk are ever over 25

dnb

Get Well Soon Seungwan
Reaction score
I'm so bored with BlackPink they make Red Velvet look like the rock band KISS.
Ironically, glam rock and hard rock are among the few genres for which Red Velvet has not yet released a song.

I do agree with what you're saying about BlackPink. Their latest release is no different from many of their previous title tracks. There's no growth musically.

DrewB

Reaction score
Theres no way people here know who KISS is lol.

Ironically, glam rock and hard rock are among the few genres for which Red Velvet has not yet released a song.

I do agree with what you're saying about BlackPink. Their latest release is no different from many of their previous title tracks. There's no growth musically.
I need a Red Velvet metal comeback. And I don't even like metal.

Reaction score
beth
No sure how you get from kiss to rv.

no YG is Boston but rap
one sound and ride it to the ground :) which works if you like that sound.
But they are selling cool/rebellion like KISS and theater aka style over the substance :)

bts fans are like the deadheads but more aggressive and probably less stoned.
and they think its rock but its really blue grass/rnb inspired.

RV is more Zeppelin stay somewhere in the ballpark but play.
like hey they did country and in the evening and all my love same album..

lol

Last edited:

Chahee

zawa zawa
Reaction score
Ship

I need a Red Velvet metal comeback. And I don't even like metal.
If there's a group bold enough to go around smashing expensive guitars, I think only Red velvet can do it

Too much maturity for Twice

• Haha
Reactions: dnb

raymondchouku

Rookie
Reaction score
Ship
you underestimate the amount of people watched the gene Simmons roast on comedy central...

And I don't even like metal.
Please tell me you at least like the essentials--Judas Priest and Black Sabbath... and the genres inspirations: Zeppelin and Deep Purple🙏😅

Reactions: Keihatsu

Petra_the_Poetic

Feels like Magic
Reaction score
How can you say that with a straight face. They are always so nice and sing and dance really well.

oh well different strokes for different folks.

Next you will be saying trivium is your favorite band :.x

Kiss is common as the flu. Most people know who they are.

Darth_Felflame

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reaction score
Ship
I don't know maybe it's just because I'm a stan but there is something about them that I find compelling even when the song is mediocre...

YG seems pretty set on their formula for Black Pink at this point and I'm not sure whether they're really gonna start switching things up or not although you'd ASSUME that with two more singles on the way, they're gonna have to stray away from doing the exact same thing over and over again but who knows?
I like to call this phenomenon

Being exclusively visuals :wonugl: YG

Reactions: Keihatsu
Reaction score
you underestimate the amount of people watched the gene Simmons roast on comedy central...

Please tell me you at least like the essentials--Judas Priest and Black Sabbath... and the genres inspirations: Zeppelin and Deep Purple🙏😅
he is too

now he has

Reactions: raymondchouku

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)