I just found out ppl ship IZ*ONE and Treasure.... (1 Viewer)

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
And one of a delulu one as well!
These 2 have very likely never met eachother, maybe not even HEARD of eachother....

:haylul:
I feel like there's a possibility of them knowing each other, we know that a lot of the English speaking idols kinda have a clique so it'd make sense if the Japanese ones do as well...

Reactions: marublade

marublade

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
I feel like there's a possibility of them knowing each other, we know that a lot of the English speaking idols kinda have a clique so it'd make sense if the Japanese ones do as well...
I know and the chinese idols tend to stick together as well and the thai ones, but I've never really heard of smth like this with Japanese idols.....
I'd say that if they end up promoting at the same time, they might go and introduce themselves to each other, but I doubt anything more.

Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
Reactions Received
I know and the chinese idols tend to stick together as well and the thai ones, but I've never really heard of smth like this with Japanese idols.....
I'd say that if they end up promoting at the same time, they might go and introduce themselves to each other, but I doubt anything more.
I'm guessing people just paired Nako and Mashiho together for their height, right? And where did Haruto x Wonyoung come from, is it because their both tall?

Reactions: marublade

marublade

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
I'm guessing people just paired Nako and Mashiho together for their height, right? And where did Haruto x Wonyoung come from, is it because their both tall?
I think same age combined with Haruto being more attractive than Jeongwoo who is also an 04-liner.

• Wow

marublade

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
I actually think Jeongwoo is cuter to be honest but they're both too young for me anyway lol
tbh I find haruto's personality adorable af.
he looks and sounds all intimidating and tries to act it too.... but then a haunted house will make him cry and you realize he is still a kid.

Users who are viewing this thread