COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Appreciation I just want to thank everyone before i go to sleep. (1 Viewer)

Tiffany

Forever Alone
Reactions Received
Website
kpopsource.com
KS Coins
Fandom
SONE
Pronouns
Noona
Even though we the staff team are not perfect & make many mistakes, we all work non stop to serve the community as volunteers, kpopsource was not created for money at all and was not ever in my thoughts to monetize kpopsource, i created it to offer an alternative home to those who share the same love for kpop like i do.

Just want to say that i am thankful for the support afforded to us by all members of the community. I really do love each and every one of you, you are the reason i wake up in the morning every day happy to commit my time in making KS a better place, without you guys, i would have probably given up. Thank you everyone.

Cosmic.

jasque

Antifragile
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Even though we the staff team are not perfect & make many mistakes, we all work non stop to serve the community as volunteers, kpopsource was not created for money at all and was not ever in my thoughts to monetize kpopsource, i created it to offer an alternative home to those who share the same love for kpop like i do.

Just want to say that i am thankful for the support afforded to us by all members of the community. I really do love each and every one of you, you are the reason i wake up in the morning every day happy to commit my time in making KS a better place, without you guys, i would have probably given up. Thank you everyone.

Cosmic.

You go kick some code's asses in that dream, girl <3

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
20201002_kpop_happy_girls.gif

(Idk if this is even ur bias, cosmic or even wat theyre doing, but this is wat i found tat i think is appropriate sentiment for everything uv done in making n keeping KS up n running.)

Thnx 4 everything u do here. N elsewhere connected to KS. I rlly appreciate it even if i cant show it enuf. KS is an oasis even before these trying times n makes everything more bearable during it n after, im sure.

May all your dreams n hopes for KS come true. (Ill stop here b4 becoming even more cheesy.)

Tiffany

Forever Alone
Reactions Received
Website
kpopsource.com
KS Coins
Fandom
SONE
Pronouns
Noona
We love you too :nekolove:
We are the ones who have to thank you and the staff. You all work so hard for us!!
Love you all!!
You go kick some code's asses in that dream, girl <3
20201002_kpop_happy_girls.gif

(Idk if this is even ur bias, cosmic or even wat theyre doing, but this is wat i found tat i think is appropriate sentiment for everything uv done in making n keeping KS up n running.)

Thnx 4 everything u do here. N elsewhere connected to KS. I rlly appreciate it even if i cant show it enuf. KS is an oasis even before these trying times n makes everything more bearable during it n after, im sure.

May all your dreams n hopes for KS come true. (Ill stop here b4 becoming even more cheesy.)
Staff team are amazing :pandalove:
Thanks yall, i was already asleep but woke up to get water, now headed back to sleep. :nekolove:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
you really are always working so hard. thank you for all

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
Right back at you! Love you a lot and what yourself and the rest of the staff do for the boards and always going above and beyond. It's always appreciated!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread