COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Appreciation I miss IZ*ONE so much... (1 Viewer)

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I miss them all so much... And this long hiatus has shown me how much I took all the members for granted.
I only paid attention Hii-chan and Chaeyeon for the most part. And I... I didn't appreciate the others enough.

This hiatus has made me appreciate them all more. NOw that I don't have them I miss the others so much too...

I miss Wonyoung. Was she always this pretty? She must have been, I just got used to it and didn't marvel at her as much as I should have. She is STUNNING, a beauty a natural visual!
I miss Sakura. I miss her glasses and I miss her voice the most. I miss the way she would imitate members. I miss her stares. I miss her.

I miss Yuri... her voice is so pretty and I don't know why but the way she dances and moves is so fascinating for me. I've been watching the Violeta dance practice and performances and I love her parts in the choreo the most! She is just so well balanced! Her vocals are out of this world, but her dancing while isn't stand out, is just... somehow perfect for her.

I miss Yena... I miss her duck lips, I miss her pouting and I miss her pouty voice (her voice is different when she is pouting) She made me smile and laugh so much and I want that to again!
I miss Yujin... I miss her laughing. I miss her giant puppy self always being cheerful. I can just imagine her smile in my mind and god it is one big and happy smile!
I miss Nako... I miss her cute voice and her happiness from performing. She has a special performance smile. I love that smile.

I miss Eunbi... I never appreciated enough. I was kinda bitter over her, bcs even though I know it was unreasonable it was like she was taking away things in my mind chaeyeon should have had... Basically she was like Chaeyeon... good at singing and dancing only she was "prettier" and that made me kinda bitter at her. I regret that. I want to see her being a leader again. I want to see her cuddling Nako again. I want to see her be the best leader she can be once again.

I miss Hyewon... At first when IZ*ONE debuted I was kinda iffy about her, but overtime I fell in love and now she is one of my favourites in the group. I love her attitude and personality! I love how when she gets wild there is no stopping her! I love how random she can be, but how SOMEHOW it still makes sense? I miss her announcing that they are going to sell the air they have breathed. I miss her doing such utter hilariously random and wild things that just blow my mind and make me laugh like nothing else. She is wild and unpredictable and I LOVE HER FOR IT!

I miss Hitomi... I miss her cheeks. I miss her annoyed face. I miss seeing her impeccable outfits every day. I miss her voice and her hair and her mannerisms. I can't get over the way she moves and not just dancing! I mean when just going about her everyday life she has so much POISE and she is so refined! I MISS SEEING THAT!

I miss Chaewon... I miss her being a cutiepie. I miss her sighing and whining helplessly while others are going wild and she can't do anything to stop them. I miss her ears. I dunno what it is, but she has really pretty ears... Same for her nose... She has very pretty features like that and I could stare at her forever.

I miss Minju... I miss her being so hardworking and earnest. She always gives and tries her best and it SHOWS. I miss seeing her dazzle on stage and I miss her shocked reactions.

I miss Chaeyeon.... I miss her dance covers. I miss her beautiful, stunning, ENCHANTING laughter. I mean it when I say her laughter is the prettiest in the world, if you don't believe me just as me and I will post a clip! her laugh is like... birds singing, sirens calling or just undiluted happiness. I miss the way she rolls up one leg of her sweatpants. I miss the way she would say this weird little things in this little weird voice while being so utterly adorable. I miss her hair, flipping around so perfectly on stage. I miss her so MUCH!

I hope they can have the comeback soon... because I really want to see and hear them again.

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I miss IZ*ONE overall... I miss their choreographies and their performances... I miss their SONGS! GOD I MISS THEM ALL SO MUCH! PLEASE LET THEM COME BACK FAST!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv

I miss them so much. And the lost RV comeback has not helped....

i actually go on twitter alot now just hoping for good news.......

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck

I miss them so much. And the lost RV comeback has not helped....

i actually go on twitter alot now just hoping for good news.......

Like honestly during this hiatus I feel like Hyewon might have become my 3rd bias... Like iZ*ONE is the ONLY group where I don't have one bias...

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I miss them a lot too.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Wait FROMIS is on Hiatus????
They have been releasing some YT stuff unlike IZONE but Idol School is also under investigation.
Fun Factory was the last CB in June.
This is the last time i remember seeing them.

I could be wrong but i do not remember them at any of the year end stuff or the kinda fill in shows.
They have been low key keeping their head down.

fans are also subbing older stuff again.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread