I Need A Distraction (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

!!!Girl Group Stan!!!
Reactions Received
Ship
Basically, I am trying to finish some books for the end of the year and one of them is the finale to my favorite series ever and I am dreading the way it is going to end because I think it'll rip me to shreds so I've been posting a bunch of threads but nobody is really responding to them so PLEASE JUST TALK TO ME!!! I NEED TO DISTRACT MYSELF SO I CAN PICK UP THE BOOK AGAIN AND PRETEND LIKE EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE.

Lovely_Cornchips

!!!Girl Group Stan!!!
Reactions Received
Ship
give me something simple to animate juseyo

what series is it?
It's The Great Library Series by Rachel Caine may she rest in peace.

Uh can you animate my cat sitting on my lap and kissing my face. I'm blonde with blue eyes and medium length hair and she's a long-haired cat with deep orange fur with white in it.

geegell

Rookie
Reactions Received
i feel you. i procrastinate finishing series just because i don't want to cry and then sit around contemplating the meaning of life for the next few days :maheart:

what's your cat's name ?? :sakUwu:

Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

!!!Girl Group Stan!!!
Reactions Received
Ship
i feel you. i procrastinate finishing series just because i don't want to cry and then sit around contemplating the meaning of life for the next few days :maheart:

what's your cat's name ?? :sakUwu:
Her name is Ms. Tangy (Tan-GEE) is how you pronounce it. Don't question it my mom named her and she also named our old cat too. And yeah this is my favorite series and I'm not hopeful that my faves will get a happy ending.

Reactions: geegell

geegell

Rookie
Reactions Received
Her name is Ms. Tangy (Tan-GEE) is how you pronounce it. Don't question it my mom named her and she also named our old cat too. And yeah this is my favorite series and I'm not hopeful that my faves will get a happy ending.
awww, that's so cute !! my doggos are boo and dulcie, so i can't judge your mom's naming taste :haylul:

i hate that :lazypotato: i know that you can do it, though :sanapray:

what's your favorite song today ??

Lovely_Cornchips

!!!Girl Group Stan!!!
Reactions Received
Ship
awww, that's so cute !! my doggos are boo and dulcie, so i can't judge your mom's naming taste :haylul:

i hate that :lazypotato: i know that you can do it, though :sanapray:

what's your favorite song today ??
Thanks for the encouragement! I'll probably try to finish it tonight. Also my favorite song right now is Mars by YUNGBLUD. But for Kpop it's probably....uh I don't know actually lol what about you?

• Love

geegell

Rookie
Reactions Received
Thanks for the encouragement! I'll probably try to finish it tonight. Also my favorite song right now is Mars by YUNGBLUD. But for Kpop it's probably....uh I don't know actually lol what about you?
you're welcome !! :sanapray: i'll listen to that !! for non k-pop it's probably "suspicious minds" by elvis. for k-pop .... probably "miss agent" by 9muses ??:sanathink: i dunno, i love too many k-pop songs right now :lisalaugh:

Lovely_Cornchips

!!!Girl Group Stan!!!
Reactions Received
Ship
you're welcome !! :sanapray: i'll listen to that !! for non k-pop it's probably "suspicious minds" by elvis. for k-pop .... probably "miss agent" by 9muses ??:sanathink: i dunno, i love too many k-pop songs right now :lisalaugh:
I can tell by your signature lol

• Haha

geegell

Rookie
Reactions Received

Lovely_Cornchips

!!!Girl Group Stan!!!
Reactions Received
Ship
being a fan of most girl groups is exhausting but fun :lisalaugh: i know girl's day is one of your favorites. who are your top 5 ??
1. Girlsday
2. f(x)
3. Oh My Girl
4. Red Velvet
5. Weki Meki

I would also argue for putting APRIL there but meh XD

• Wow

geegell

Rookie
Reactions Received
1. Girlsday
2. f(x)
3. Oh My Girl
4. Red Velvet
5. Weki Meki

I would also argue for putting APRIL there but meh XD
two of my ult groups are there:pandaamazed: you have good taste !!:pandalove: april is amazing, too !

geegell

Rookie
Reactions Received
Thanks I try XD I'm a big girl group stan though so that list could probably chance constantly honestly.
same, my top 20 is always a mess :nekosweat: i want to stan every group but i can only handle ten :wimwim:

geegell

Rookie
Reactions Received
I'm not exactly like that I am picky from time to time tbh but I definitely like a lot of different songs.
i just now saw your nature badge :hayshook:there are leafs on ks ??

• Haha

geegell

Rookie
Reactions Received
Yes. Though to be fair I don't know the group super well I just really like their music.
i appreciate you so much for this :sakUwu: :haylul: i mean i already did, but even more so :nekolove: do you have a favorite song ??

Lovely_Cornchips

!!!Girl Group Stan!!!
Reactions Received
Ship
i appreciate you so much for this :sakUwu: :haylul: i mean i already did, but even more so :nekolove: do you have a favorite song ??
Right now it's Nature just because personally I think it deserved SOTY alongside LALALILALA by APRIL.

• Love

Users who are viewing this thread