COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Appreciation I needed to make a thread on EXO (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I realized I've barely talked about them on this site or made a thread for them even though they have been my favorite group since I was like 16 :nekoshy:

So to not be a flop fan i've made this thread of their best b-sides

MY WORDS ARE LAW SO THESE ARE UNDENIABLY EXO'S BEST B-SIDES
In no particular order

1. The legendary: "The Eve"

2. The should have been title: "What U do?"

3. The great b-side: "Going Crazy"

4. Forever great: "Forever"

5. That song: "Artificial Love"

6. "White noise"!!!!

7. The cutest song: "Unfair"

8. Their 2nd best song: "El Dorado"

9. The OG sexy song: "Play Boy"

10. Their best ever song: "Hurt"

11. The Great: "3.6.5"

12. The it song: "Black Pearl"

13. HEART ATTACK

14. The hype song: "Run"

15. The newest entry: "Trauma"

16. Finally: "DAMAGE"!!!

ANTICIPATE EXO'S NON-EXISTENT COMEBACK​

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Yassss I love stanning kings that comeback every solar eclipse but when they do comeback they always blow our wigs right off our headsss
:sj_weary:

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Gosh they have so many great tracks. It's so hard making a list and not naming every single on of their b-sides!
And yeh, surprisingly I barely talk about the boys on this forum even though they're my UB and the reason I'm still a K-Pop fan lol.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Yassss I love stanning kings that comeback every solar eclipse but when they do comeback they always blow our wigs right off our headsss
:sj_weary:
When's the next eclipse? I miss exo :pepecry1:
I start stanning or becoming a fan of more groups the more they are away
Gosh they have so many great tracks. It's so hard making a list and not naming every single on of their b-sides!
And yeh, surprisingly I barely talk about the boys on this forum even though they're my UB and the reason I'm still a K-Pop fan lol.
oh it was so hard. I almost listed every b-side on every album lol

I excluded CBX and their solo stuff because it'd get super long

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Since WHEN were you an exo l

Reactions Received
KS Coins
You listed nothing but exos best songs, I stan :pandalove:
Thank you! I try to have taste sometimes lol
This will always be their best b-side for me ^^
This and thunder were so close to making the list. They have so many bsides that I love. They never know almost made it too
Since WHEN were you an exo l
Since 2013! The are my favorite group and Chen is my UB. But I've barely even talked about them on here :sadcat:
Like i'm probably known more as a miracle, nctzen, and deobis lol

Reactions Received
KS Coins
no gravity? no oasis?
DAMAGE AND TRAUMA ARE UNDERRATED

I didn't put sign either and i've been waiting for someone to come for me for that choice :sippinthetea:

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
:pandalove:

I love their music so much, this must have been hard to choose which songs to be on your list.

Also if it helps, they're one of my favorite groups and I don't think I've ever made a thread dedicated to them :nekosweat: I'm such a bad fan.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
:pandalove:

I love their music so much, this must have been hard to choose which songs to be on your list.

Also if it helps, they're one of my favorite groups and I don't think I've ever made a thread dedicated to them :nekosweat: I'm such a bad fan.
Twas, very hard. I limited myself to just the group songs and not posting the different language versions lol. I have around 80-90 songs from them of my EXO playlist so it was tough choices

I'm not even sure why I haven't lol. Might because they haven't had a comeback and i've been focusing on other groups I stan that are having ones. For a while there they were all coming one after another :jisoosmh:

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Twas, very hard. I limited myself to just the group songs and not posting the different language versions lol. I have around 80-90 songs from them of my EXO playlist so it was tough choices

I'm not even sure why I haven't lol. Might because they haven't had a comeback and i've been focusing on other groups I stan that are having ones. For a while there they were all coming one after another :jisoosmh:
It would take me days to figure out my favorite songs from them... it would be torture lol.

I know what you mean a lot of the groups I stan have had a lot of content come out lately and I'm struggling to keep up. I meant to make a thread dedicated to Xiumin before he went to the military but I forgot....
:facepalm:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
It would take me days to figure out my favorite songs from them... it would be torture lol.

I know what you mean a lot of the groups I stan have had a lot of content come out lately and I'm struggling to keep up. I meant to make a thread dedicated to Xiumin before he went to the military but I forgot....
:facepalm:
it's hard out here for multis :maheart:

Never too late to make an appreciation thread! You could make it about his bald head, it was a hit with exo lol

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
it's hard out here for multis :maheart:

Never too late to make an appreciation thread! You could make it about his bald head, it was a hit with exo lol
I should! It was an EGGcellent haircut........... :pikadab:

Image result for i'll just leave this here gif

Reactions Received
KS Coins

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread