I realized something (3 Viewers)

eclipsoul

KS' #1 The Chaser enthusiast
Reactions Received
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
i had a childhood friend who was OBSESSED with wavin' flag. like she would have that song as her ringtone and play it everytime we went out. not that i'm complaining, i love that song to this day. i know a lot of nickelback songs, including this one you posted because despite being disliked pretty much everywhere my mom is a longtime fan of them. stereo love was hugely popular in my country, when i was younger they played it almost everywhere, just in a different version - the one in the thread is not even available here lol. i recognise that tegan and sara song too but until now i didn't really know who made it or how it was called. with that being said i'm glad i found out because it's so good :sj_weary: now this reply was long but there aren't many things i love more than reminding myself of what i listened to when i was younger

_WinterStorm

True Canadian Hobo
Top Poster Of Month
Reactions Received
Pronouns
They/them or neopronouns
Ship
Wreck
i had a childhood friend who was OBSESSED with wavin' flag. like she would have that song as her ringtone and play it everytime we went out. not that i'm complaining, i love that song to this day. i know a lot of nickelback songs, including this one you posted because despite being disliked pretty much everywhere my mom is a longtime fan of them. stereo love was hugely popular in my country, when i was younger they played it almost everywhere, just in a different version - the one in the thread is not even available here lol. i recognise that tegan and sara song too but until now i didn't really know who made it or how it was called. with that being said i'm glad i found out because it's so good :sj_weary: now this reply was long but there aren't many things i love more than reminding myself of what i listened to when i was younger
That’s such a satisfying feeling to finally find a song you didn’t know the name of

Reactions Received
Ship
@_WinterStorm Literally the first song that pops into my head when I think of Simple Plan:

• Love
Reactions: _WinterStorm

Users who are viewing this thread