COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

I really didn’t want this to happen (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
You know those times where you have something that you keep private from the majority of people you know irl because you’re terrified of what they’re going to say or do… Yup that just happened to me and I’m freaking out :pepecry1:
It’s not anything bad or weird but I’ve kept it from most of the people around me irl because I know they’ll be against it and ask me questions I’m uncomfortable with… :llama_shook: My instant reaction was just to delete everything but I know thats not what I should do in this situation. I knew it was bound to happen sooner or later I just thought it wouldn’t happen for a long, long time. They haven’t messaged me or anything but I’m panicking right now… What do I do if they start talking about it…
:fingerpoke:

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Reminds me of a drama ngl :wimwim:
Tbh I don’t really know what to do except play it cool. Otherwise you may face more of an issue depending on what it actually is.

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Reminds me of a drama ngl :wimwim:
Tbh I don’t really know what to do except play it cool. Otherwise you may face more of an issue depending on what it actually is.
Why couldn’t it be a drama of Seonghwa and Johnny fighting over me instead :gyuripout:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
☾ groo ☽
Pronouns
☾ he/him ☽
i'm so sorry, i know how traumatic that can be:maheart: i've been in a similar situation. my friend told strangers, while i was present, about something very personal that is often misunderstood, and it caused them to treat me inappropriately. my friend laughed it off, but it hurt me deeply. but i recovered from it and i promise it's not the end of the world :nekolove: you'll be okay

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread