COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

18+ I started watching this kinky international (mafia) version of 50 Shades (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
and it's so cringe I literally want to cry. I haven't been able to stop laughing since he kidnapped the girl LOL.

So this is basically the storyline: This mafia boss has a near death experience and right as he's about to die, he sees a pretty girl (who he thinks is an angel) smile down at him. Then he wakes up and years pass and he sees her in real life and like any normal person would, he kidnaps her and tells her she has 1 year to fall in love with him. Even if she doesn't fall for him, she'll still be with him because she belongs to him.

Charming, right?

P.S. She has a boyfriend lol
How much do you want to bet that our charming and handsome mafia boss will kill her bf?

Gosh, this movie literally takes the cake for movie that made me cringe the most and it has only been 25 minutes in.
The funny part is, it's trending #1 on Netflix in my country and I am SO CONFUSED.
Is everyone watching it for the s*x? Because our main lead is basically an evil version of 50 Shades' Christian Grey.

Anywho, if anyone wants to die from cringing and watch some hardcore (but not real) BDSM, the movie is called 365 Days... because that's how many days he keeps her locked up lol​

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Has there even been sex scenes yet? :pandatea:
Nope but I think there might be one soon.
So far there was only a [18+]masterbation and a [18+]blowjob on a plane scene to show us that our girl is sexually frustrated and our boy is dominant and likes to play rough.

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Nope but I think there might be one soon.
So far there was only a [18+]masterbation and a [18+]blowjob on a plane scene to show us that our girl is sexually frustrated and our boy is dominant and likes to play rough.
You had me at soon :jenniesmug:
Coming up on tonight's watch :lisalaugh:
Goblin can wait :haylul:

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Ok so I was too mean. He told her that if she still doesn't want him after forcing her to stay with him for 365 days, he'll let her leave. So he's not ALL too terrible.

But we just got some action and for some reason all the movements were in slow motion and looked so rehearsed. I'm not sure if that's because I'm super tired of if it wad done on purpose but I hated every second of it lol

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Are you serious?? Loooool well have fun watching I guess :jenniesmug:
Well I wanna see what the fuss is all about :jenniesmug:
And I always like bad stuff that's cringe and funny :haylul:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Impossible, Christian Gray was already a horrible man who deserved to go to prison.
Christian Gray was manipulative, toxic and abusive in nearly every way possible.
Ikr, stan the OG Edward Cullen, good Christian boi :umjicry:

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Ikr, stan the OG Edward Cullen, good Christian boi :umjicry:
Edward is nothing compared to Christian. He really be a good boy compared to good ole chris.
He keeps his word and fucking leaves, Christian will NOT STOP DRAGGING ANASTASIA BACK!
Fuck Christian won't even allow her to have a fucking life.

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Edward is nothing compared to Christian. He really be a good boy compared to good ole chris.
He keeps his word and fucking leaves, Christian will NOT STOP DRAGGING ANASTASIA BACK!
Fuck Christian won't even allow her to have a fucking life.
LMAO you really hate Christian :haylul:
Deserved :taesip:

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
LMAO you really hate Christian :haylul:
Deserved :taesip:
HE IS AN ABUSIVE FUCK WHO GOES BACK ON EVERY FUCKING WORD HE EVER SAYS!
Like srsly.

He is SO ABUSIVE! He literally tracks Anastasia's phone and where she is, when they ARE NOT EVEN IN A RELATIONSHIP YET! They have met like Two or three times by that point!
Christian EMOTIONALLY MANIPULATED Anastasia whenever she wants to leave
Christian SAYS no sex or play unless she signs the contract, BUT ANA NEVER DOES IN THE FIRST FEW BOOKS!

And STILL Chritian demands she follow his INSANE rules.

Like srsly, Christian is the exact opposite of safe, sane and consensual and anything you learn about BDSM from that book should instantly be forgotten.

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Impossible, Christian Gray was already a horrible man who deserved to go to prison.
Christian Gray was manipulative, toxic and abusive in nearly every way possible.
I mean, I haven't seen 50 Shades so I just assumed he was a business man who was into BDSM?
Also, our guy in 365 is in the mafia... Like he kills people and sells drugs. Was Christian Grey really worse than that??

eclipsoul

barbie (2023) fan account
Reactions Received
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
oh my god what... this movie was made in my country, it even had like 14 screenings a day in theaters back when it came out. however i never knew anyone outside of poland knew about its existence :jisoosmh: i've only seen trailers of it (not that i looked them up, they just played it before the movie started everytime i went to the cinema back in january) and it was terrible, i would literally never think i'd see something about this movie here lmao.

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
oh my god what... this movie was made in my country, it even had like 14 screenings a day in theaters back when it came out. however i never knew anyone outside of poland knew about its existence :jisoosmh: i've only seen trailers of it (not that i looked them up, they just played it before the movie started everytime i went to the cinema back in january) and it was terrible, i would literally never think i'd see something about this movie here lmao.
It's trending #1 on Netflix in Australia right now. Apparently it's #1 in @Darth_Ozy's country as well.
Honestly, it's cringe and I hate it so far but I also want to know what's going to happen at the end even though I can already predict it lol

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I mean, I haven't seen 50 Shades so I just assumed he was a business man who was into BDSM?
Also, our guy in 365 is in the mafia... Like he kills people and sells drugs. Was Christian Grey really worse than that??
He ie SUPPOSED TO BE a businessman who is into BDSM, but oh no.
Like I don't recommend reading it, bcs it truly is shit....
The Book tries to portray him as a good guy, who is just a bit.... fucked up emotionally and is into BDSM
But in reality he is an abusive, controlling fuck, who doesn't follow his own boundaries.

This is a good review

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
damn I might look into that :wimwim:

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Alright so I finally finished watching this and the ending was just :umwhat::umwhat:

Also I don't know why they named the movie "365 days" when the entire relationship (basically whole movie) lasted a total of 2 months. Like she fell for him in like a month and then within the next month [major spoiler about the ending] she got pregnant, they got engaged and then she died.

So the plot was lacking, the chemistry was whatever and the sexual scenes were awkward... Like they just didn't feel natural at all.
I guess on the good side, he really did let her go after she fell in love with him.

Do I recommend it? No, not really. Even the actor's good looks weren't enough to keep me interested. I skipped like half the movie.

So I'll rate it a 3/10.

P.S. Anyone who was planning to watch this because of BDSM, don't bother because there is none lol. There are explicit and rough sexual scenes though.​

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
Reactions Received
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
YOLO
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Dude I watched a little of it and woooowww this really reminds me Tumblr fanfiction skskskks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread