COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

I wanna punch Kai.. (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
EXO-L
Pronouns
She/Her
So I am watching this Thai bl show Theory of Love and I keep having the urge to punch one of the leading characters named Kai or Khai. Especially after episode 4 I wanna kick his butt so bad.
If any one else is watching it too then come and help me kick him.
This is the third series for Off-Gun (the main leads) and their chemistry has certainly improved a Lot. Off (Kai) has improved his acting a lot. Gun (Third) is bae as always and a fantastic actor. I cried Everytime he did!
If you haven't seen it yet, the trailers

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
EXO-L
Pronouns
She/Her
Official ost

Unofficial ost

Episode 1:

New episodes with English subs are uploaded every Monday. We've reached episode 5.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
EXO-L
Pronouns
She/Her
sounds like a plan! before i watch though can you give me some background info to the show?
We'll it's a bl show based on a Thai novel by author Jittirain. Synopsis copied from mdl:
Third is a filmology major and a member of the Savage Team along with his best friends Two, Bone, and Khai, but he has a secret. Third has been secretly in love with his Khai for years.
For three years he has kept his secret love in his heart, silently supporting and loving Khai while knowing there is absolutely no future between them since Khai is as straight as a streetlight pole and also an absolute player.
To make matters worse, Khai has a "no dating friends" policy. How long can Third love Khai silently while watching Khai bring a different girl home every night? Third has tried to see Khai as just a friend. But has failed time and time again. Because as easy as it is to fall in love, to stop is just as hard. Maybe even harder. That is until Third learns a secret that breaks his heart completely. But when Third decides to stop, Khai decides to start.

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
EXO-L
Pronouns
She/Her
About the lead actors:
Third is played by one of the best young actors Gun ATP and Khai is played by Off. Fans were super excited for this coz it's their third drama as a couple. They have a great chemistry together. Honestly speaking Gun broke down a lot of Off's barriers. Especially regarding skinship so the chemistry has become a lot better than their previous dramas.
It's cute coz Off used to hate skinship of any kind and would be awkward meanwhile Gun is a koala bear who loves kissing Off's neck and hugging and clinging to him. Now Off is so used to it he said it would be weird if Gun doesn't do it anymore. He even initiates the hugs and kisses these days and Gun gets all cringy and shy lol

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
EXO-L
Pronouns
She/Her
Gun attaphan actually did guest star in the show too!
Lol yeah he did. In sotus s the series. Although it was for like 30 seconds but OffGun fans loved it

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
EXO-L
Pronouns
She/Her
Great Now I wanna rewatch Sotus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
EXO-L
Pronouns
She/Her
I could imagine, yeah I watched all of Sotus the series but never finsihed sotus s (didn't have time) I had heard it wasn't as good as the original sotus, though so i never picked it back up. Did you finish it?
Yeah I did watch it all. Thrice. Just for the break up and the best makeup. Arthit and Kongpob melt my heart. But yeah Season 1 was definitely better.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
EXO-L
Pronouns
She/Her
I know you didn't finish Sotus S but please tell me you've watched this @ReadMyFanfic2

If you haven't, I highly recommend it :llama_laugh:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
EXO-L
Pronouns
She/Her
ahhhhh!

Oh my gosh .ahh they're so cute
They really brought the characters to life. The girl at the end was the author of the Sotus novels so that was awesome.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
EXO-L
Pronouns
She/Her
EVERYONE GO WATCH THEORY OF LOVE AND SOTUS TOO WHILE YOU'RE AT IT (IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY)

Support my babies Gun and Singto. Also, support Off and Krist too!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
EXO-L
Pronouns
She/Her
Ok so After watching the raw episode 6 today, I still have an urge to punch Khai but now I low-key wanna hug him too. Dammit stop making me feel things Khai! Also, Third baby, move on for a bit yeah?
Edit: WHAT WAS THAT KISS EVEN LMAO
Edit 2: I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT YOU JUST DID KHAI SCREW THE HUG I WANNA SPINE BUSTER YOU

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
EXO-L
Pronouns
She/Her
OFF said there would be "grown up kisses" as compared to their first series but I dunno what that was I am literally cackling and crying :yolk:
Other than that, a solid A episode!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
EXO-L
Pronouns
She/Her
The make outs between these two have spoiled me lol This was literally the opening of episode 1!
Every other kiss look tame to me now

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
EXO-L
Pronouns
She/Her
Ok So I finally had the time and watched episode 8 yesterday and can I just say Karma is indeed a bitch! Poor Khai but...
YOU STOLE A KISS FROM THIRD WHILE HE WAS SLEEPING!!! I WOULD HAVE PUNCHED YOU IF IT WAS ME
Also OMG I was NOT expecting Un and Too to be so cute!!!! Too is jealous of UN and Third and I was like YEaS...
Khai is cute being all angsty and jealous but that ACCIDENT!! I was like THIRD BABY RUN TO YOUR MAN NOW!!!!! Can't believe that's how the episode ended

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
EXO-L
Pronouns
She/Her
Khai baby you actually made it to Third even though you were bloodied and hurt :pandabeg:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread