If u could play any game with your bias what would it be? (1 Viewer)

LadyXim

Flop
Reactions Received
If your bias said they would visit you and play with you for 1.5 hours every week, which game(s) would you play with them?

I think with my bias I would play....pool.
I dont even know if he likes pool but i enjoy it. I think its just difficult enough to be interesting but easy enough to still be fun.
plus you can talk and move around while you do it. and i get excuses to secretly glance at his butt:mgblush:

I would also like to learn to play chess with him or play card games like blackjack or spades
i would like to bowl with him as well but i have weak wrists so i need a very light ball, so i hope he could understand that :pikadab:

SHlNEE

Idol
Reactions Received
Website
kpopsource.com
Fandom
STARWOL
If your bias said they would visit you and play with you for 1.5 hours every week, which game(s) would you play with them?

I think with my bias I would play....pool.
I dont even know if he likes pool but i enjoy it. I think its just difficult enough to be interesting but easy enough to still be fun. you can talk and move around while you do it. and i get excuses to secretly glance at his butt:mgblush:

I would also like to learn to play chess with him or play card games like blackjack or spades
i would like to bowl with him as well but i have weak wrists so i need a very light ball, so i hope he could understand that :pikadab:
any stripper game
TAEMIN TAKE IT ALL OFF
OKTHANKSBYE
:junweary: :mgblush: :wimwim: :jenniesmug: :lisalaugh: :ilovebread:

Yili

✨Ji-Ji Ji-Ji Yoon Jia✨
Reactions Received
Website
yiliisme.carrd.co
Fandom
X1Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
I'd love to do a co-op video game with them to bond, so any kind of game with co-op campaign

Reactions: LadyXim

LadyXim

Flop
Reactions Received
I'd love to do a co-op video game with them to bond, so any kind of game with co-op campaign
that would definitely be fun. the only reason i didnt choose that is because i'm super dumb at video games lol not trying to expose that to my bias

• Haha
Reactions: Yili

Users who are viewing this thread