If you won a billion dollars today, what would you do with it (1 Viewer)

Mangoey

Future Canadian hobo
Reactions Received
Ship
I'd spend it all gambling in genshin impact
This is super boring, but I'd just invest it and live off of my investment earnings.
If I were to be frivolous though, I'd try to form my own country on a small island somewhere. I'd definitely get a cat and high speed internet and just live it up by myself. :sj_weary:

Yili

✨Yoon Jia's #1 Picker✨
Reactions Received
Website
yiliisme.carrd.co
Fandom
✨Stayzen✨
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
almost drop out of uni and move to japan or sk to build my own house. move with bf and my cat. buy my mom a house. invest into a cat cafe that i wanted to start eventuallly

Panda

Future Canadian Hobo
Reactions Received
Fandom
Starlight
Ship
Wreck
buy a nice house for each of my immediate family members, pay off my future med school loans, make a scholarship for low socioeconomic immigrants to the United States, donate $50 mil somewhere, start a few businesses, invest some other money, buy more property, set aside money for retirement for me and my parents, and then I will think of more

in that order.

eclipsoul

KS' #1 The Chaser enthusiast
Reactions Received
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
try to build a time machine and if it doesn't work i'll spend it on my album collection so i can make it bigger than it already is :sanapray:

Yachii

Reactions Received
Website
www.last.fm
Fandom
Hackers
almost drop out of uni and move to japan or sk to build my own house. move with bf and my cat. buy my mom a house. invest into a cat cafe that i wanted to start eventuallly
I'd say if I were to have that kind of money, and wanted to start a cat cafe; I'd think on a chain of cat cafes.

Yili

✨Yoon Jia's #1 Picker✨
Reactions Received
Website
yiliisme.carrd.co
Fandom
✨Stayzen✨
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
I'd say if I were to have that kind of money, and wanted to start a cat cafe; I'd think on a chain of cat cafes.
a chain is a good idea in the future yes :sanapray:

kinnie

(=ච ﻌ ච=)
Reactions Received
Ship
Pay off any debt for my family. Build a one-story house to suit me and my furbabies. Own a condo in Seoul, SK. Start my own grooming business and turn it into a chain; provide grooming classes and certify people that are interested. Spend my winters on a tropical island every year where the water is crystal clear and you can flop about with some dolphins In such. Pay for my family to have summers off for vacations.

Reactions: Cinnamon

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
I really want food... :lazypotato:

Reactions: Cinnamon

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
Pronouns
He/Him
Probably buy a few K-Pop albums, a new PC, new Phone, a car and a house for my parents, a living space for myself and then just save up the rest :wimwim:

Reactions Received
Fandom
EXO-L
Invest in different areas. Travel. Buy all of EXO merch. Buy a house with a huge garden and a backyard for the pets, open animal shelters.

Users who are viewing this thread