Teaser iKON Bobby- U Mad (Title track poster)- January 25th (1 Viewer)

Reo

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
I'm ready to call Bobby's album the most underrated male solo album of the year again :sanapray:

• Love
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Anti Life Equation
Reactions Received
Ship
I'm ready to call Bobby's album the most underrated male solo album of the year again :sanapray:
People really slept on Love and Fall :yolk:
This will the first iKON music since B.I's departure without his lyrics/production since I believe their last cb was also comprised of songs that were already written by Hanbin.

I actually quite like Bobby's solo stuff and also whenever he collabs with June, so I'm anticipating this, he sometimes goes for a rap/rock combo that sounds really cool :sanapray:

Reactions: karina and Reo

Reo

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
This will the first iKON music since B.I's departure without his lyrics/production since I believe their last cb was also comprised of songs that were already written by Hanbin.

I actually quite like Bobby's solo stuff and also whenever he collabs with June, so I'm anticipating this, he sometimes goes for a rap/rock combo that sounds really cool :sanapray:
I still have my copy of Love and Fall :sanapray: lowkey Bobby solo stan :irenecrazy:

• Haha
Reactions: karina and Darkseid

Darkseid

Anti Life Equation
Reactions Received
Ship
yeah definitely relating to this hard lol, i only like some of iKON songs but i do like their vocal & rap line in general too but Bobby is just
Yeah it sucks they don't get to show it off more often but they have one of the best vocal, rap and dance lines in Kpop, too bad people seem to be not paying attention to them any longer :yolk:

Reactions: karina and Reo

Reo

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
Yeah it sucks they don't get to show it off more often but they have one of the best vocal, rap and dance lines in Kpop, too bad people seem to be not paying attention to them any longer :yolk:
yeah I've read a lot of complaints in the past about them being shipped of to Japan to just perform on concerts a few years back now, their comebacks are really underpromoted too

Reactions: karina and Darkseid

karina

🌈 ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the buddy hole & flover garden ღ
Fandom
arianator
Ship
Wreck

it’s criminal how undervalued that freaking album is

Reactions: Darkseid

karina

🌈 ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the buddy hole & flover garden ღ
Fandom
arianator
Ship
Wreck
BOBBY LOOKS PERFECT

• Love