COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

✭ ιℓℓυмιиαтισи: ¢σиѕтєℓℓαтισ ∂євυт ѕнσω¢αѕє ✭ | The Rookie Project (1 Viewer)

badcrookshanks

ᴡɪꜱʜ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇʟʟ
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
iEMoALuvie
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck

CONSTELLATIO held their first ever showcase to comunicate with the fans and perform their music in front of a live audience. The showcase is being held at the YES24 Live Hall in Seoul, with a capacity of 2500. Tickets for the event sold out in an hour after they went on sale. The showcase was also streamed online.

INTRODUCTION VIDEO
Introduction video of the group is played for the audience at the beginning of the showcase. An introduction to the universe is presented, saying how the members of CONSTELLATIO came together one by one to create the group that looks with hope into the future.

"SUPERNOVA" STAGE
First stage of the night - all five members perform their debut song and say hello to the fans afterwards.

Q&A WITH THE AUDIENCE
During this segment, selected number of audience members is allowed to ask questions to the group. Leo, Orion, Fornax and Corvus are answeting verious questions about their daily life, training, pre-debut, what they do in the free time, as well as their creative process.
[NOTE: Member Crux is not participating in this segment.]

LEO - "TIGER'S EYE" STAGE
Leader Leo is the first one to perform his solo song. He is joined on the stage by four back-up dancers.

ORION - "ILLUMINATION" STAGE
Next one to perform his solo song is Orion. He is joined on the stage by two back-up dancers.

FORNAX - "ASTERISM [CHILL REMIX]" STAGE
Orion is followed by Fornax, who perofms a rearranged version of his solo song. He is joined on the stage by six back-up dancers.

CHAM CHAM CHAM GAME
CONSTELLATIO members play a well known korean game. The rules of the game are simple. The two players face each other and one player simply has to point left or right. If the other player turns his head in the same direction as the direction the first player pointed in loses. The goal is to avoid turning your head in the same direction the other person is pointing.

RANDOM DANCE AND GUESS THE SONG GAME
Members participate in two games where they have to guess the song, sing and dance to it and are rewarded with snacks. Songs included in the game were for example TEMPEST "Bad News", JANUS "Drown Your Sins" and TXT "Crown".

CORVUS + CRUX - "INTO THE ABYSS WITH YOU"
Corvus performs his solo song from the 1st Full Album "Superluminal Motion", Crux is accompanying him on the piano.

LIGHSTICK REVEAL + A WORD ABOUT FANDOM AND COLOURS
Members unveil their official lightstick - "Booming Star". As the group leader Leo explained, the lightstick glows in bright blue and purple colours and has three options - regular, flashing and rotating light. "We are very happy to present this lightstick to you, as we had our input into it's creation! It will also be very easy to recognize our Star Seekers now!", he said.

Orion elaborated on the fandom name, that was revealed right after the group debuted. "Seeker is a person who is attempting to find or obtain something and Star Seekers are the people searching for stars that a constelation - in this case CONSTELLATIO - consists of!", he said. He also revealed the official group colours - black, blue and purple.
[NOTE: If you're on light mode, switch to dark mode for a second to see how it looks]

"DARK STAR" STAGE
At the end, the five members perform the title track from their 1st Full Album. They get off the stage followed by audience chants for an encore.

"고마워 (THANK YOU)" ENCORE STAGE
The group returns to the stage to sing one last song and they choose the bonus song from their album, which is written by all members and is dedicated to the Star Seekers.

GOODBYES AND GIFT FOR THE FANS
After their last song is performed, CONSTELLATIO members took to the stage for the last time to thank their fans.
Leo: Star Seekers, I'm so happy we got to perform in front of you at last! I'm so grateful for your support ever since we debuted. It means the world to me and to my members. Please, look forward to our future releases.
Orion: Star Seekers, thank you for always supporting us and cheering on us. We worked hard for the past few months and seeing you enjoying all this makes me want to work even harder!
Fornax: Wow, this is insane! To see you all here, cheering on us, dancing and singing along to the music. It almost feels surreal, but it's not! I hope we will meet many times in the future, so we can perform new music for you! Let's meet again soon!
Corvus: A few years ago I couldn't even imagine I would be here, performing my own music for you. I'm so grateful for every achievement, for every moment I get to spend with you. This is really important to me. Thank you for being here.
Crux: I am very grateful for this opportunity to perform in front of you. I promise you all that I will work very hard on myself and show you the best version of me in the future.
[Crux's speech was followed by loud cheers and applause, leading him to break down in tears and being comforted by the rest of the members]
All fans in the audience received a gift from the group - a shooting star necklace with group's name and debut date engraved on the back.

Exi

message @Nina for my discord <3
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck

CONSTELLATIO held their first ever showcase to comunicate with the fans and perform their music in front of a live audience. The showcase is being held at the YES24 Live Hall in Seoul, with a capacity of 2500. Tickets for the event sold out in an hour after they went on sale. The showcase was also streamed online.

INTRODUCTION VIDEO
Introduction video of the group is played for the audience at the beginning of the showcase. An introduction to the universe is presented, saying how the members of CONSTELLATIO came together one by one to create the group that looks with hope into the future.

"SUPERNOVA" STAGE
First stage of the night - all five members perform their debut song and say hello to the fans afterwards.

Q&A WITH THE AUDIENCE
During this segment, selected number of audience members is allowed to ask questions to the group. Leo, Orion, Fornax and Corvus are answeting verious questions about their daily life, training, pre-debut, what they do in the free time, as well as their creative process.
[NOTE: Member Crux is not participating in this segment.]

LEO - "TIGER'S EYE" STAGE
Leader Leo is the first one to perform his solo song. He is joined on the stage by four back-up dancers.

ORION - "ILLUMINATION" STAGE
Next one to perform his solo song is Orion. He is joined on the stage by two back-up dancers.

FORNAX - "ASTERISM [CHILL REMIX]" STAGE
Orion is followed by Fornax, who perofms a rearranged version of his solo song. He is joined on the stage by six back-up dancers.

CHAM CHAM CHAM GAME
CONSTELLATIO members play a well known korean game. The rules of the game are simple. The two players face each other and one player simply has to point left or right. If the other player turns his head in the same direction as the direction the first player pointed in loses. The goal is to avoid turning your head in the same direction the other person is pointing.

RANDOM DANCE AND GUESS THE SONG GAME
Members participate in two games where they have to guess the song, sing and dance to it and are rewarded with snacks. Songs included in the game were for example TEMPEST "Bad News", JANUS "Drown Your Sins" and TXT "Crown".

CORVUS + CRUX - "INTO THE ABYSS WITH YOU"
Corvus performs his solo song from the 1st Full Album "Superluminal Motion", Crux is accompanying him on the piano.

LIGHSTICK REVEAL + A WORD ABOUT FANDOM AND COLOURS
Members unveil their official lightstick - "Booming Star". As the group leader Leo explained, the lightstick glows in bright blue and purple colours and has three options - regular, flashing and rotating light. "We are very happy to present this lightstick to you, as we had our input into it's creation! It will also be very easy to recognize our Star Seekers now!", he said.

Orion elaborated on the fandom name, that was revealed right after the group debuted. "Seeker is a person who is attempting to find or obtain something and Star Seekers are the people searching for stars that a constelation - in this case CONSTELLATIO - consists of!", he said. He also revealed the official group colours - black, blue and purple.
[NOTE: If you're on light mode, switch to dark mode for a second to see how it looks]

"DARK STAR" STAGE
At the end, the five members perform the title track from their 1st Full Album. They get off the stage followed by audience chants for an encore.

"고마워 (THANK YOU)" ENCORE STAGE
The group returns to the stage to sing one last song and they choose the bonus song from their album, which is written by all members and is dedicated to the Star Seekers.

GOODBYES AND GIFT FOR THE FANS
After their last song is performed, CONSTELLATIO members took to the stage for the last time to thank their fans.
Leo: Star Seekers, I'm so happy we got to perform in front of you at last! I'm so grateful for your support ever since we debuted. It means the world to me and to my members. Please, look forward to our future releases.
Orion: Star Seekers, thank you for always supporting us and cheering on us. We worked hard for the past few months and seeing you enjoying all this makes me want to work even harder!
Fornax: Wow, this is insane! To see you all here, cheering on us, dancing and singing along to the music. It almost feels surreal, but it's not! I hope we will meet many times in the future, so we can perform new music for you! Let's meet again soon!
Corvus: A few years ago I couldn't even imagine I would be here, performing my own music for you. I'm so grateful for every achievement, for every moment I get to spend with you. This is really important to me. Thank you for being here.
Crux: I am very grateful for this opportunity to perform in front of you. I promise you all that I will work very hard on myself and show you the best version of me in the future.
[Crux's speech was followed by loud cheers and applause, leading him to break down in tears and being comforted by the rest of the members]
All fans in the audience received a gift from the group - a shooting star necklace with group's name and debut date engraved on the back.

Cute :pikahappy:

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
:nekolove: tis cute

o.o but can you cast spell with the lightstick? Can i send my enemies into a blackhole of doom?
i need to know

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MULTI
It’s so cute omg :pikahappy: :pepeheart:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Exo-L
Pronouns
she/her
I like how they all did songs originally sung by girls :queen:
I also think the lights stick is super pretty, great job

Last edited:

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Exo-L
Pronouns
She/her
This is perfect :pepeheart:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread