COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Sensitive iLuv Minah Saved from Suicide Attempt (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

Article: Singer in her twenties from a girl group tries to make an extreme choice at Han River Bridge, rescued

Source: Yonhap News

At 12:17 p.m. on the 9th, Shin (22), a singer from a girl group, was rescued while trying to make an extreme choice at Seongsan Bridge in Seoul.

According to police, Mapo Police Station in Seoul received a report that a woman in her twenties climbed the railing of Seongsan Bridge that overlooked the Han River. Police were dispatched to the scene and rescued the idol member and handed over to a guardian.

Shin, who was active in a girl group, caused a stir after claims she was bullied by her team members.

1. [+4,250, -92] My ex-husband had an affair with a married woman. I was so shocked to the point that I took my husband's shoe lace, tied it around my neck and climbed up the chair with my 17-month old child there. But at that moment I thought of my mother's face. I felt as if I could feel my mother's heart break if I died. So I came back down and now I'm doing my best. What's strange is I was more worried about my mother than my daughter at that moment. I know no words can comfort you right now but if you do that your loved ones that are left behind will live in sorrow until they die. Please hang in there.
  2. [+3,051, -107] Please take care of yourself and forget about those bullies. As time goes by, it'll be a memory. You're in your 20s and have a lot of life to live.
  3. [+1,278, -49] Live more confidently than them. Shame on them. I hope your life is brighter going forward. Find strength.
  4. [+884, -107] Shin Min-ah's agency and members bullied her to the point that she decided to make an extreme choice. I'm glad they were able to rescue her.
  5. [+656, -67] Anyone that attempts suicide always tries it again so please watch over her well. She needs to get therapy too.
  6. [+403, -5] Kids in their 20s get hung up over friends and loyalty but wait until you hit your 30sㅋㅋ most of them will basically become strangers~ only you control your life~ please stay strong and overcome this~
  7. [+308, -28] Please stay confident. Better days will come. Have faith.
  8. [+173, -4] ILUV's agency is handling this terribly. They're basically killing the victim twice. Imagine how upset she was to think of jumping off a bridge...a sincere apology is all she wants ㅉㅉ.

jasque

Antifragile
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Can't these companies at least try...

Thank god she was saved

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
glad she was saved

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread