COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

18+ I'm Having An Anxiety Attack, I Guess (1 Viewer)

Ems

No.1 Kim Woobin Lover
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
YES! Work More! Make More Money! Pay Bills! Pay for school! Yes, All The Adulting Of Things!

I mean, my life is going to get a bit better to manage. But for the past few weeks I have gotten a second job in the evening. I had to or my mother was going to continue to terrorize me with her own anxiety every night staying up and cry-yelling. No thank you. My mother agreed with good reasoning that I left my day job, but I'm still applying for full time jobs. But I like this is the busiest I think I've worked in my life. I mean, I'm used to pulling the occasional 12 hour shifts on a 6 day work week but still the most consistent sleep I kept getting was 5 hours.

I would come home with my free dinner, eat, hydrate, take meds, wash uniform, bathe in epsom salt (15 mins if just feet, 25 - 30 mins if shaving/shampooing/conditioning/etc), trying to destress by watching youtube videos or a kdrama, and then shutting off lights. I'm sleeping at like midnight, then getting up at 5 am. In addition, this past week my hormones have been... Idk.

Probably because I'm so stressed and overwhelmed, my hormones are a mess too?! Responding to the stress?! I also have a high libido, so I have to masturbate at least once a day. Horniness ain't a choice, ya'll. How you handle it is. I almost lost another toy to my dog because I fell asleep right there on the spot after a self-loving session.

Welp, I got home after work tonight. Last official day of my day job tomorrow. But yeah, I"m having shortness of breath and some other things going on. I wasn't planning for an anxiety attack, but here we are. I just want Woobin to stroke my head. : ( And sleep.

I was originally supposed to go to a wine bar tomorrow night to drink and celebrate leaving my day job. But I'm so scared I'll be too tired tomorrow. Like, I really want to catch up on sleep and nap. But would I be able to nap? ;_; I don't usually nap because I have trouble falling asleep during day time and I wish to god I had those special curtains that blind out sunlight.

I'm sorry my threads have been negative and things. My life has a lot of up and happy things too. But like maslow's hierarchy, the basics of what I need are to sleep, breathe, and sex.

Ems

No.1 Kim Woobin Lover
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
ya'll in here reading this better be 18 or im throwing my goddamn body in jail

Reactions Received
KS Coins
It’s okay. Let it out :(

Here’s a Woobin gif because I don’t want to say something that I probably don’t know anything about

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread