Sensitive I'M SO PISSED RIGHT NOW (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Future Canadian Hobo
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck

i want to PUNCH THAT MOTERFUKCING BITCH IN THE FACE
AND THAT LITTLE POSSE
HW DARE YOUUUU

I am straight up fuming idk WHY i fucking clicked on this video
but now I'm restless and ready to throw hands
THIS POOR WOMAN LOOKED AMAZING IN THE FIRST DRESS
AND SEEMS TO ONLY HAVE HER DAD ON HER SIDE

:nayeonisdone::nayeonisdone::nayeonisdone::nayeonisdone:

Also, her mother has no room to talk-your daughter is pretty and sweet.
Unlike you, trash bag.​

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
Pronouns
He/Him
Some of these moms just pick whatever they think they would look good in or wish what they would've want as a wedding dress, well too bad for you but your time is up.

Hope she got rid of those friends of her who insulted her and laughed at her, seeing her cry going back broke my heart :sadcat:

At least the 2 workers tried to cheer her up and picked a great dress for her that she liked too

Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Future Canadian Hobo
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
Some of these moms just pick whatever they think they would look good in or wish what they would've want as a wedding dress, well too bad for you but your time is up.

Hope she got rid of those friends of her who insulted her and laughed at her, seeing her cry going back broke my heart :sadcat:

At least the 2 workers tried to cheer her up and picked a great dress for her that she liked too
I'm glad the people helping her were on her side at least and her dad. But I hope she dropped those people from her life and wedding party because they were assholes I felt so awful for her when she started crying.

Reactions: Myco

Tickita

𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙 𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙. 🌹
Reactions Received
Website
tickita.carrd.co
Fandom
KingCassie
Pronouns
she, her, auntie
Be careful who you invite dress shopping with you. A lot of people's opinions don't matter. Like, so what if she's a larger woman and her shoulders aren't "dainty?" A fricking linebacker? That's rude and inexcusable. People on SYTTD have too much to say, especially if they're the one paying for the dress. I like that the narrator called them the peanut gallery. Also, bless her father.

Lovely_Cornchips

Future Canadian Hobo
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
Be careful who you invite dress shopping with you. A lot of people's opinions don't matter. Like, so what if she's a larger woman and her shoulders aren't "dainty?" A fricking linebacker? That's rude and inexcusable. People on SYTTD have too much to say, especially if they're the one paying for the dress. I like that the narrator called them the peanut gallery. Also, bless her father.
I hope she realizes after reading some of the comments that some of the people who were there are NOT worth her time.

Reactions: Tickita

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
Wreck
She looked beautiful in all those dresses, I feel so sorry that she had to feel that way during something that should have been a very special moment.

Reactions Received
Ship
Her "friends" and "mother" have no room to talk about looks... Especially when they busted af

Users who are viewing this thread

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Suzy Chill Zone 43
Magician Chill Zone 3
Minjunjively Chill Zone 7
marublade Chill Zone 21
QueenB Chill Zone 6