Discussion Imagine trying to out dumb Trump (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

♡ You are valid and loved ❤
Reaction score
Ship
Wreck
you can techincally say he's right. "the slaves" refers to the like entire thing, and obvs harriet tubman didn't go to every single plantation, so we can still say Kanye is god genius
:worry:

• Haha
Reactions: Jimimis

mysteric

.*゚+ rest in peace our little pear blossom *+.
Reaction score
Ship
can’t say I’m surprised
I don’t know much abt Kanye, but I honestly hope he’s doing okay and that his meds and everything are working

Reactions: dnb and Ahsoka

OnCloudShine

#readSHINE Out 9/29!!
Reaction score
Ship
And one of the few people that actually can
why dafuq is he having a rally

Reactions: Ahsoka

dnb

Get Well Soon Seungwan
Reaction score
can’t say I’m surprised
I don’t know much abt Kanye, but I honestly hope he’s doing okay and that his meds and everything are working
First I was going to agree with you. Then I got to thinking: If his meds start working and he goes back to being the "usual Kanye", is that any better? How will we be able to tell the difference?

Reactions: mysteric and Ahsoka

raymondchouku

Rookie
Reaction score
Ship
Kanye is literally. . . I can't find an adjective that is sufficient. He does things for attention. I don't pay him any mind. I mean he's been making comparisons of himself to Jesus for what a decade now... He has an arrogance problem, which is prolly associated with early childhood issues. He's made these dumb statements through the years, which is why him occupying any political office is unlikely. But I've noticed that he will attach himself to certain causes to acquire increased attention. And its not to say certain things should be addressed (i.e. homophobia in 2005), but that the person who is addressing it (i.e. Kanye West) prolly doesn't care about gay people, but press.

Reactions: dnb and Ahsoka

OnCloudShine

#readSHINE Out 9/29!!
Reaction score
Ship
Lord help us if someone can outdumb trump.

As for Kanye and his idea of president:

At some point we need to talk about Biden not being the only one with dementia...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)