COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Announcement In terms of recent reports... (User and DM reports) (1 Viewer)

Panda

a panda just trying to chill
Reactions Received
Website
www.twitch.tv
KS Coins
Fandom
Starlight
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Hello everyone,

We wanted to just quickly send out this announcement because we have been receiving reports about users and DM reports which we have been unable to take much action on.

Therefore, we decided to share some information with you guys for future reports.

User reports:
While we do have the report button present on a user's profile, we cannot do anything if someone reports a user breaking a rule without showing us the evidence in which they have broken the rule. Therefore, we ask that you report exact instances (whether this is a DM or message or thread or whatever) in which a user has broken a rule so that we can take proper action. The button on the user profile is mainly there for things like bots.

DM reports:
As moderators, we cannot see other user's DMs for privacy reasons. There actually is no way for us to read entire conversations that users are having with each other. Therefore, if a user is mistreating another user in DMs, the DM does need to be reported to us so we can actually see what is happening. Also, if one DM gets reported, we still won't be able to see the rest of the conversation but just that one DM that was sent. Unless we are part of the DM, we really cannot see anything, so please report accordingly.

I hope this gives insight to those users who have been reporting these types of things to us.

If you guys have any questions, please feel free to ask below!

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Mingyutized
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
It still is but apparently people wanna be trolling and what not in DMs because they think there won't be any repercussions then I suppose
I was joking, I think kps is really a peaceful place compared to other forums. That's one thing I love about it. No unnecessary dramas.
And I hope it can stay like this. :sanapray:
It's totally not okay to use DMs for things like you mentioned.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread