COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

News Initial Reporter Of Chatroom Case Talks About Hearing Victims’ Testimonies (1 Viewer)

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
On the radio show, Kang Kyung Yoon said that she had met with four or five victims and said, “Not only were they clearly victimized, but they were afraid that their personal details would be revealed and couldn’t file a complaint. They were also afraid that the men would become angry with them and circulate the footage, so they had to resort to pleading with them. They begged [Jung Joon Young] to properly delete the footage.”

She continued, “An ordinary person might have felt self-conscious at such a request, but Jung Joon Young just asked his friend, to whom he had already sent the footage, to send it to him again. He would say, ‘Send the video again. [The girl] erased it and left. Get it again.'”

Kang Kyung Yoon also said that to her, it seemed like Jung Joon Young was thinking of these crimes as a game. She said, “The victims were in their early twenties at the time of the incidents. I shed tears when I heard their testimonies.”

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Reveluv
Honestly. I want these scumbags to be hung from their jail cells by their balls....

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
This is just extremely sad tbh. That man, Jung Joon Young. That motherfucking, rotten, inferior, pathetic piece of substandard shit. I can't stand him. Someone get me an electric chair and I will strap him myself onto it.

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
It's crazy how he still had no conscience when the girls themselves were telling him this is not ok and asking him to remove the videos. Like even that wasn't wake up call for him?? In the apology too he said he didn't feel guilt. What is going on with this guy?

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I hope we will never know their name's. The victims have to be protected. If someone would film me and share it without my permission I don't know what I would do.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
This is just extremely sad tbh. That man, Jung Joon Young. That motherfucking, rotten, inferior, pathetic piece of substandard shit. I can't stand him. Someone get me an electric chair and I will strap him myself onto it.
Let's get an electric chair with low electricity. So he can have fun with it as long as possible.

But even this would be too nice.

I wish him to rot in prison.

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
Reactions Received
Website
www.last.fm
KS Coins
Fandom
EXO-L?
Ship
Wreck
“Not only were they clearly victimized, but they were afraid that their personal details would be revealed and couldn’t file a complaint. They were also afraid that the men would become angry with them and circulate the footage, so they had to resort to pleading with them. They begged [Jung Joon Young] to properly delete the footage.”
My heart hurts for the victims. Their fear is so real and I would have trouble coming forward with this too. It's horrible that the men could hold this over them :(

Reactions Received
KS Coins
electric chair

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
These men deserves slow, agonizing deaths
It doesn't even feel right to call them men.
They're monsters

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I hope we will never know their name's. The victims have to be protected. If someone would film me and share it without my permission I don't know what I would do.
Yup I hope those don't leak. If there is female idols or trainees who within victims releasing their names and possible even leaking the sex videos could ruin their careers. Even if many would support them as victims I have a feel that some would drop them still cause female idols are expected to be pure and innocent : /

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
It's crazy how he still had no conscience when the girls themselves were telling him this is not ok and asking him to remove the videos. Like even that wasn't wake up call for him?? In the apology too he said he didn't feel guilt. What is going on with this guy?
He's either a sociopath and gets a kick out of manipulating people or just sick in the head

Reactions Received
KS Coins

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Yup I hope those don't leak. If there is female idols or trainees who within victims releasing their names and possible even leaking the sex videos could ruin their careers. Even if many would support them as victims I have a feel that some would drop them still cause female idols are expected to be pure and innocent : /
They'll definitely drop them. Sigh. I pray none of the victim's names get revealed.

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
He's either a sociopath and gets a kick out of manipulating people or just sick in the head
It does sound like he has no consience about it really, like it's sth he just kept doing and doing like some kind of obsession, he clearly bragged tons about it to others, has said he didn't feel any guilt and i kinda doubt he still does since when the victims confronted him he was unfaced and even asked other men to resent him the videos. He does seem to think it's all ok and is only sorry he got caught like he probably doesn't still see his actions wrong.

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
They'll definitely drop them. Sigh. I pray none of the victim's names get revealed.
Yup, I think they would get lot of pity (which isn't necessary that nice thing to get even), but I think many would just silently stop supporting them :S

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
trash. he really is trash. I can't understand how someon could be like this. JJY is defently a monster

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread