COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

News "Inside Job" cancelled by Netflix (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins

well fuck, this was one of the best animated shows in Netflix, i'm surprised since the first season did pretty well both in viewership and SNS impact, for people that didn't knew about it the show was created by Shion Takeuchi in collaboration with Alex Hirsch (Gravity Falls) before it premiered people thought it was going to be a Rick and Morty copy but it ended being it's own thing and is actually pretty fun

they were literally working on season 2, huge dick move to just pull the plug when they were so deep into production but i guess that's Netflix for you

Reagan was one of my favorite characters from the last few years, Shion Takeuchi still owns the rights so hopefully it gets picked by another network

velvet

Resident Luvity
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lol Guess
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
OHHHHHHHHHHH HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ONE OF THE ONLY SHOWS I WATCH ON NETFLIX AND THEY CANCELLED IT?!?!/1!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! NOPE IM DONE

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
That's depressing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread