COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Rumor interesting experience with (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
celeb / idols

or maybe imposter

imma had 'min woo' from zea texting saying tq for my support.i said 'welcome' and 'he' never replied anymore
:lazypotato:

a few days ago ,'brian joo ' texted me and say that he likes me .he ask imma not to be too excited abt him liking me ( what tpo be excited abt getting 40 years old dude to like me?)

he was so secretive abt everything and ask imma not to tell anyone that he texted me ( sorry 'brian' ,you are fake unless if you proved otherwise).he say he kenot text me from official acc because manager is having the acc

he asked imma to add him in line so i did .he kept asking stuffs abt me from my relationship status ,job ,whether i own a house

he say 'let's get to know whether we are interested with each other' - i say 'but but ,you are the one who interested - i only like seungwoo'

then he say 'let's be like family'.i say that he is too old and uninstalled line

end of the story ,he is annoying ,weird or maybe crazy

i knew one top celeb in my previous school .she is so pretty:pandaamazed:

Soogi

radical kyeominist
Reactions Received
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
KYEOM CULT
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
i dont wanna get all preachy but please dont chat with strangers if you're a minor, especially if they ask questions like that.. i mean it sounds like you handled it pretty well but the internet is a scary place so just saying, stay safe :sanapray:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
i dont wanna get all preachy but please dont chat with strangers if you're a minor, especially if they ask questions like that.. i mean it sounds like you handled it pretty well but the internet is a scary place so just saying, stay safe :sanapray:
oh yea ,but idk why am i like this

maybe to cure boredom

i used to join dating site and go out with random men

besides curing boredom ,imma gets stuff as well

but i stopped this

guess curiosity kills

i am very curious on who is that plus his msg is amusing

maybe that 's real brian - he is weird even in tv lmao

but guess i will nvr know

i will try to be more carefulllama_twerk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread