COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Intro intro attempt???? (new user :DD) (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
Website
itssuki.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
multi
Pronouns
she/her
hi everyone! my name is suki, i just joined this community/forum and um my birthday is september 16. (help i have no idea what im doing T^T)

kpop history:

:catsip:

so i have been into kpop for about 3-4 years now. my favorite/ult groups are BTS, Blackpink, Stray Kids, and NCT. i own 3 BTS albums, 1 Stray Kids album, 2 Blackpink ones, and 4 NCT ones. I own all of their lightsticks, and have been to 1 BTS concert so far (my greatest accomplishment in life but we don't talk about that). OH AND I GOT JUNGKOOK AS MY FIRST PHOTOCARD!!! my biggest flex omg 😔 (and that's not all either) fun fact: i actually have more photocards than albums. if your wondering how that's even possible, well ig the only answer is ebay hehe.

personal info:

:fingerpoke:

i really really really like editing/gif making, especially theme and psd creating. i also love (emphasis on the love) to write and make fanfictions (NOT NSFW NOT NSFW) and have been looking for a place to channel and boost my creativity at the same time. i tried amino for a bit (*cough* *cough* 2 years *cough* *cough*) but it just really wasn't working for me. I actually knew about this site, but just didn't really have the motivation or energy to manage a profile here. anyways, im here now, and i hope to make a lot of new friends and memories! <33

apologies for my capitalization, i am too lazy to press the shift key 😔

anyways! i hope everyone has a good day or night, and thanks for reading!! :kittylove:

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Welcome to KS! If you have any questions, feel free to ask anytime.
:wavewave:

scaramouche

god of contracts
Reactions Received
Website
mrrghostface.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Hufflepuff
Pronouns
she/they
Ship
hi everyone! my name is suki, i just joined this community/forum and um my birthday is september 16. (help i have no idea what im doing T^T)

kpop history:

:catsip:

so i have been into kpop for about 3-4 years now. my favorite/ult groups are BTS, Blackpink, Stray Kids, and NCT. i own 3 BTS albums, 1 Stray Kids album, 2 Blackpink ones, and 4 NCT ones. I own all of their lightsticks, and have been to 1 BTS concert so far (my greatest accomplishment in life but we don't talk about that). OH AND I GOT JUNGKOOK AS MY FIRST PHOTOCARD!!! my biggest flex omg 😔 (and that's not all either) fun fact: i actually have more photocards than albums. if your wondering how that's even possible, well ig the only answer is ebay hehe.

personal info:

:fingerpoke:

i really really really like editing/gif making, especially theme and psd creating. i also love (emphasis on the love) to write and make fanfictions (NOT NSFW NOT NSFW) and have been looking for a place to channel and boost my creativity at the same time. i tried amino for a bit (*cough* *cough* 2 years *cough* *cough*) but it just really wasn't working for me. I actually knew about this site, but just didn't really have the motivation or energy to manage a profile here. anyways, im here now, and i hope to make a lot of new friends and memories! <33

apologies for my capitalization, i am too lazy to press the shift key 😔

anyways! i hope everyone has a good day or night, and thanks for reading!! :kittylove:
OMG NEW USER!!
HIIIII ITS SO NICE TO MEET YOU! YOU CAN CALL ME LEXI/ALICE OR WHATEVER YOU LIKE!!
I SEE YOU'RE A STAY, WHO IS YOUR BIAS:pepesmug:
sorry the caps lock, i got excited lol, i hope you enjoy your stay at KPS <333

Reactions Received
Website
2ic.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
TDOONG♥
Pronouns
itself/yourself
HI SUKI 🤩🤩🤩 VERY NICE MEETING U!
It very nice knowing u also like editing stuff 🥰
ME TOOOOOOOOOOO😘😘😘

Reactions Received
Website
itssuki.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
multi
Pronouns
she/her
OMG NEW USER!!
HIIIII ITS SO NICE TO MEET YOU! YOU CAN CALL ME LEXI/ALICE OR WHATEVER YOU LIKE!!
I SEE YOU'RE A STAY, WHO IS YOUR BIAS:pepesmug:
sorry the caps lock, i got excited lol, i hope you enjoy your stay at KPS <333
HIII!!! ITS NICE TO MEET YOU TOO!!!

MY BIASES ARE JISUNG AND FELIX :llama_laugh:

HOW ABOUT YOU?

also sorry for the caps, im a little hyper hehe :llama_squish:

<33333

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Hello! My two main ult groups are SKZ and NCT! Welcome to KS :sanapray:

peaches

Thunder ⚡️
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Stingray
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Hiii nice to meet you Suki!! 💚

I also love NCT, Stray Kids, BlackPink and BTS

peaches

Thunder ⚡️
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Stingray
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck

peaches

Thunder ⚡️
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Stingray
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
BTS - RM and Jin
BlackPink - Rose
NCT - Johnny and Xiaojun
Stray Kids - Han and Bangchan

For BTS my bias is either V or Suga, for Blackpink it's Rose, NCT is Taeyong, Jisung, and Lucas, and for Stray Kids it's Felix and Jisung! How about you?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread