is anyone else tired of the "flexing?" before literally every bts performance (1 Viewer)

Jimimis

Star
Reactions Received
Fandom
ARMY
Ship
idk who's idea it is. bighit? the music shows? either way its pretty annoying

for example the kbs performance

it seems like before every stage there absolutely NEEDS to be a montage of award winning, news reporters, a collage of screaming fans etc etc etc

anyone else notice this? it was cool the first few times but jeez

Yumiz

Yukika's Headband
Reactions Received
Fandom
Yumiz
Ship
Bighit has been on something this year.
Idk what's wrong with them

Jimimis

Star
Reactions Received
Fandom
ARMY
Ship
Bighit has been on something this year.
Idk what's wrong with them
I'm not rlly one to complain about bighit, like them buying other companies and all that is a non issue , they're a company and want money i understand. but i suppose the nouveau riche have a reputation for a reason

Reactions: Yumiz

Darkseid

Anti Life Equation
Reactions Received
Ship
They struggled and came from rags to riches and they were nugus once and now they are the biggest boy group, in case you didn't get it the first 50 times they showed you :rosesmug:

• Haha
Reactions: milk and Jimimis

Yumiz

Yukika's Headband
Reactions Received
Fandom
Yumiz
Ship
I'm not rlly one to complain about bighit, like them buying other companies and all that is a non issue , they're a company and want money i understand. but i suppose the nouveau riche have a reputation for a reason
Mainly the excessive af autotune, lack of korean promo for BTS and the $50 BE album with no standard in site

Reactions: Jimimis

Jimimis

Star
Reactions Received
Fandom
ARMY
Ship
They struggled and came from rags to riches and they were nugus once and now they are the biggest boy group, in case you didn't get it the first 50 times they showed you :rosesmug:
audiences will naturally eat up the story because its feel good and ig it makes all the koreans happy lol

Reactions: Yumiz and Darkseid

lexus

Future Canadian hobo
Reactions Received
Fandom
Vikki stan
Ship
Wreck
This is why I got tired of their fans giving their "they struggled so much" stories. They aren't nugus anymore and they're pretty much the biggest boy group in the world right now. No need to give us the same crap over and over again

Darkseid

Anti Life Equation
Reactions Received
Ship
This is why I got tired of their fans giving their "they struggled so much" stories. They aren't nugus anymore and they're pretty much the biggest boy group in the world right now. No need to give us the same crap over and over again
It's funny coz most of these fans weren't even around during their "struggle" days, they likely joined after BST or DNA when their global popularity exploded even more lol.

Jimimis

Star
Reactions Received
Fandom
ARMY
Ship
i don't mind armys doing it, a lot of them use it as like motivation or inspiration and there's nothing wrong with that. its reassuring. most armys r like 13 let them have positive role models

Reactions: lexus

Jimimis

Star
Reactions Received
Fandom
ARMY
Ship
It's funny coz most of these fans weren't even around during their "struggle" days, they likely joined after BST or DNA when their global popularity exploded even more lol.
bet u have a hipster beard don't ya

• Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

lexus

Future Canadian hobo
Reactions Received
Fandom
Vikki stan
Ship
Wreck
Facts :taesip:

lexus

Future Canadian hobo
Reactions Received
Fandom
Vikki stan
Ship
Wreck
i don't mind armys doing it, a lot of them use it as like motivation or inspiration and there's nothing wrong with that. its reassuring. most armys r like 13 let them have positive role models
I mean I don't think it's a problem to use their story as motivation, but to constantly use their rags to riches story can be annoying. It's so overused

Reactions: mysteric

Jimimis

Star
Reactions Received
Fandom
ARMY
Ship
I mean I don't think it's a problem to use their story as motivation, but to constantly use their rags to riches story can be annoying. It's so overused
well i don't expect the fandom to have a central planner of things armys can discuss lmao

uhgr8

Nugu
Reactions Received
Website
www.instagram.com
I feel like things have gotten like that after whatever 3rd ceo they added.. before it felt genuine and now its feeling like a cash grab
I really hope they cut it out.. because everything bts themselves do still feels genuine and bighit doesn't need to be forcing their money hungry fingers in that and making it into a gimmick. As if they need to do that to make money anyway lol

• Haha

Jimimis

Star
Reactions Received
Fandom
ARMY
Ship
I feel like things have gotten like that after whatever 3rd ceo they added.. before it felt genuine and now its feeling like a cash grab
I really hope they cut it out.. because everything bts themselves do still feels genuine and bighit doesn't need to be forcing their money hungry fingers in that and making it into a gimmick. As if they need to do that to make money anyway lol
tale as old as time isn't it
tho bts making more money just means ill get even richer when i marry jimin xD

• Haha
Reactions: Yili and uhgr8

Yili

♡ GOT7 x IGOT7 ♡
Reactions Received
Ship
it used to make me emotional back like when they won their first daesangs but nowadays i think I just ignore it existing. if anything i get that feeling of their accomplishments from things completely unrelated to all of the flexing big hit/the networks do for their performances.

Reactions: uhgr8 and Jimimis

uhgr8

Nugu
Reactions Received
Website
www.instagram.com
tale as old as time isn't it
tho bts making more money just means ill get even richer when i marry jimin xD
oooommg :lisalaugh:
honestly imagine how much money they'd make if they sold physical copies of their mixtapes, screw the low effort merch drops -that shit I'd eat up. Not that I dont love that they just give us the drop box links...

• Haha

Jimimis

Star
Reactions Received
Fandom
ARMY
Ship
oooommg :lisalaugh:
honestly imagine how much money they'd make if they sold physical copies of their mixtapes, screw the low effort merch drops -that shit I'd eat up. Not that I dont love that they just give us the drop box links...
ugh yes can i please have a promise cd or something bighit i will sit through a thousand rags to riches montages for it

Users who are viewing this thread