Is there a clever way to count your posts? (1 Viewer)

brekker

Star
Reactions Received
Is there like any other way than counting them through "postings" that I´m missing out? because I constantly worry that I miscount or something :D. And I don´t wanna sound dumb, but help me out please. Maybe it says something somewhere on my profile and I´m just torturing myself :D.

Thank you

Vikki

Future Canadian Hobo
Reactions Received
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
If you go hover over your name and click on messages, it shows you a page of your last posts and the time they were posted. A page of posts is 20 posts, so you can use that if you want to use it for card counting.

brekker

Star
Reactions Received
If you go hover over your name and click on messages, it shows you a page of your last posts and the time they were posted. A page of posts is 20 posts, so you can use that if you want to use it for card counting.
thanks. I think I´m doing that, but scrolling down and I´m always so lost. Oh my .... :D. at least I am practising Maths :D.

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
Reactions Received
Ship
I was wondering the same thing ngl :lisalaugh:

Reactions Received
Yep someone said that last w eek and i have been using that since. :) so thanks again !!!!

Reactions: Vikki
Reactions Received
thanks. I think I´m doing that, but scrolling down and I´m always so lost. Oh my .... :D. at least I am practising Maths :D.
for me its easy 8am is midnight kst. so i just look either for today or yesterday .

Users who are viewing this thread