Appreciation Is Yangyang gay or European? (1 Viewer)

OnCloudShine

#readSHINE Out 9/29!!
Reaction score
Ship
I'm disturbed that I figured where this is from despite literally never hearing or seeing this song before:wimwim:

maruberry

Star
Reaction score
Ship
Wreck
This is how I see WayV sexualities...

Winwin and Lucas = Straight AF boys

Yangyang and Xiaojun = Gay potential, but give off no gay vibes and don't set off the gaydar.
Hendery = Bi potential and minor Bi vibes

Ten = Gay af

Kun = ....Not straight vibes.... not gay vibes... I'd say he is just so comfortable and confident in who he is that he has 0 need to flaunt it or advertise it in any way. Impossible to tell.

Reactions: Ahsoka

maruberry

Star
Reaction score
Ship
Wreck
I'm disturbed that I figured where this is from despite literally never hearing or seeing this song before:wimwim:
I highkey don't like that song though... it's just so.... stereotypical? Even though the message is being gay (and european) is alright it still is too..... sterotypical

Queen

Idol
Reaction score
This was suggested to me and I got flashbacks to all the amvs of this song 😂
I highkey don't like that song though... it's just so.... stereotypical? Even though the message is being gay (and european) is alright it still is too..... sterotypical
yeah a lot of the newer musicals have songs that have questionable content that has stereotypes or events but they are usually trying to point out the ridiculousness of such things or how they are wrong. Some do it better than others though. I've never seen the full Legally Blonde musical to speak on it but the Mean Girls musical and Six both do similar things with their songs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)