COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Is your favourite song of 2019 what you expected it to be? (1 Viewer)

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Reveluv
Red Velvet? Nope.

Dreamcatcher? Nope. Blackpink? Nope. Taeyeon? Nope......

My favourite song so far in 2019 is Wendy's What If Love and I honestly don't expect that another song release in 2019 will top WIL for me.

The instrumentals are beautiful. But it's Wendy's vocals that have me addicted to the song. I could listen to her voice all day long :pandalove:

What about everyone else though. Is there a song that has unexpectedly ended up being your favourite song of 2019? Or has your bias released your favourite song for the year?

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Lex stan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It isn't that surprising that Stray Kids released my favorite, their music is hit or miss for me but when its a hit its amazing :sj_weary:
Also my bias groups haven't released a whole lot of songs so theres that too lol

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
My personal soty and fave song of the year so far has been EXID's Me & You. It's just so good

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Fancy or Always Be Your Girl

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Well my bias's delivered songs i am really into.
%% ....
Sunrise is so pretty.
Lost and found is exactly what i want from them.
Four seasons is very pretty.
IZ one has kept me in so much music i am over whelmed. SKI to Violeta (all of heart iz) to BA
Swimming pool Zim (even with how much that bass at the start is annoying.) and UU i find my self singing all the time.

Picky picky brought WE ME back to the radar.

as for titles atm its most likely UU or violeta for fave. Airplane is ofc a fan monster fav.

Last edited:

dooh

Jensetter <3 Jennie
Reactions Received
KS Coins
not really, 2018 was much better tbh, still its okay and 2019 is not over :no: :pikahappy:

BVNDIT got me ice cold, love this song

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Yes and no since I have Gfriend Sunrise and RM Persona as my favorite songs. Persona is expected and Sunrise a bit less because I love Gfriend but don’t stan them.

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
Reactions Received
Website
www.last.fm
KS Coins
Fandom
EXO-L?
Ship
Wreck
For groups? Yeah I definitely thought it'd be GFriend. But my favorite group track this year is;
This is my favorite song this year also, despite my tendency to listen to more boy groups :ilovebread:

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I don't think it's unexpected, if a song hits me in my feels a lot then it's almost guaranteed that it'll be my favorite of the year (if not very close) and Heartbeat by BTS makes me both happy, sad, sentimental and just so much feels it's hard for it to not be my favorite.

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
For groups? Yeah I definitely thought it'd be GFriend. But my favorite group track this year is;
This is my favorite song this year also, despite my tendency to listen to more boy groups :ilovebread:
Fucking yes, SSFWL is my SOTY too :sakUwu::sj_weary:
OMG has gone from nowhere to like ult-tier for me, coz I've gone back and listened to all their stuff, B-sides, watched varieties and they are God tier for me rn.

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Only God tier for me is SNSD :wimwim:
GFriend is ult tier :sakUwu:
It's like same thing for me :yolk:
Honestly I've just checked out a lot more groups these last few months than I used to earlier so lol. I'm getting into more mid-tier/less successful groups compared to the big ones, and their music is a lot more refreshing and fun tbh.

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
It's like same thing for me :yolk:
Honestly I've just checked out a lot more groups these last few months than I used to earlier so lol. I'm getting into more mid-tier/less successful groups compared to the big ones, and their music is a lot more refreshing and fun tbh.
Tbh because of my friends, I normally check out almost every mid tier gg comeback and you're right, most of them have really good music ^^

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Well expecting which one of my biases will deliver is asking for trouble as they all have about equal chance to deliver but this year it was Oh My Girl for me with The Fifth Season

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread