Is your ultimate bias an all rounder? (1 Viewer)

Yili

✨Atiny Moodzy Alice✨
Reactions Received
Website
yiliisme.carrd.co
Fandom
Multistan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
To me an all rounder is being able to competently or excellently do most of the following things: sing, rap, dance, variety, and self production/composing

So right now, I would not consider my UB an all rounder since he is not really known for rapping or dancing :maheart:

Dollchu

Rookie
Reactions Received
Fandom
Multi
To me an all rounder is being able to competently or excellently do most of the following things: sing, rap, dance, variety, and self production/composing

So right now, I would not consider my UB an all rounder since he is not really known for rapping or dancing :maheart:
Yus. G-Dragon is my Ultimate Bias. He was the reason I even got into Kpop. My first kpop song was Fantastic Baby. I came across a People React video on yt and it was about kpop. Their were other artist but Bigbang got me. This was back in 2013, I'd like to think I'm a kpop veteran :taesip:

• Love
Reactions: Darkseid and Yili

Yili

✨Atiny Moodzy Alice✨
Reactions Received
Website
yiliisme.carrd.co
Fandom
Multistan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
2nd gen sm so no to the rapping :lisalaugh:
maybe not jonghyun but i'd say ten comes to the closest to being an all rounder male in the new generations of groups :sanapray:

• Love
Reactions: Vikki

Tickita

𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙 𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙. 🌹
Reactions Received
Fandom
Cassiopeia
Pronouns
she, her, auntie
I haven't seen much of him in variety, then again I only watch Running Man. I don't think he has that many self-produced songs. I'd say no for now.

Reactions: Yili

Yili

✨Atiny Moodzy Alice✨
Reactions Received
Website
yiliisme.carrd.co
Fandom
Multistan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Yus. G-Dragon is my Ultimate Bias. He was the reason I even got into Kpop. My first kpop song was Fantastic Baby. I came across a People React video on yt and it was about kpop. Their were other artist but Bigbang got me. This was back in 2013, I'd like to think I'm a kpop veteran :taesip:
G-Dragon is most definitely an all rounder:maheart:

• Love
Reactions: Dollchu

Vikki

Future Canadian Hobo
Reactions Received
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
maybe not jonghyun but i'd say ten comes to the closest to being an all rounder male in the new generations of groups :sanapray:
That I would agree with :llama_tea:

• Love

Yili

✨Atiny Moodzy Alice✨
Reactions Received
Website
yiliisme.carrd.co
Fandom
Multistan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
I haven't seen much of him in variety, then again I only watch Running Man. I don't think he has that many self-produced songs. I'd say no for now.
who is he? is he a member of tvxq?

Reactions: Tickita

Tickita

𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙 𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙. 🌹
Reactions Received
Fandom
Cassiopeia
Pronouns
she, her, auntie
  • Love

Yili

✨Atiny Moodzy Alice✨
Reactions Received
Website
yiliisme.carrd.co
Fandom
Multistan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Yep Yunho
i don't know about self production but i am pretty sure i've seen yunho on knowing bros and he's pretty witty and fun so i'm going to say he's pretty darn close :sanapray: if he makes his own songs then definitely he is!

• Love
Reactions: Tickita

Lovely_Cornchips

Future Canadian Hobo
Reactions Received
Ship
So in regards to Minah, she's a talented model, actress, and vocalist. But her rapping non-existant & her dancing is ok.

Woohyun a hundred percent is a FANTASTIC vocalist and dancer. I know he dipped his toe into acting I still think he has some work to do there though.

Chanyeol is an all-rounder. A hundred percent. Can sing, rap, compose, play a bunch of instruments by ear, and he isn't an awful dancer either. Oh SHIT and he's a good actor too.

jon_oppar

Flop
Reactions Received
i think so

idk bout rap, but singing is a yes, dancing is an i think so, variety yes, self production/composing is a yes

my ult is taeyeon btw(obvi:taesip::taesip:)

SoftGirlSummer

Girls & Peace
Reactions Received
Fandom
Yumiz
Ship
The problem with Jessica is that she can but the effort is rarely there anymore :yolk:

• Sad

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
No not Suga :llama_laugh: Obviously he does producing/composing and is a great rapper but I don’t think he’d be considered an all rounder, he doesn’t usually sing and even though I find him funny he’s not the kind of person to shine in varieties compared to some of his other members. I feel like that came off as rude but that’s not my intention lol, he’s just not the idol you think of when it comes to variety.

• Love

Yili

✨Atiny Moodzy Alice✨
Reactions Received
Website
yiliisme.carrd.co
Fandom
Multistan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
No not Suga :llama_laugh: Obviously he does producing/composing and is a great rapper but I don’t think he’d be considered an all rounder, he doesn’t usually sing and even though I find him funny he’s not the kind of person to shine in varieties compared to some of his other members. I feel like that came off as rude but that’s not my intention lol, he’s just not the idol you think of when it comes to variety.
it's perfectly okay, idols don't need to be all rounders to be amazing :sanapray: suga is def amazing~

• Love
Reactions: Wingfrost

PWSwan

Reactions Received
He's a good baritone singer, a noted rapper, and a good dancer.
He's good at variety when he deigns to do it (I don't think he enjoys it).
And he's an award-winning producer for others as well as himself, which was his original goal when he entered the music industry.

But he's not an idol, which means he's not an all-rounder.

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
Pronouns
He/Him
Apart from rapping Jun can do everything very well. Singing, Acting, Dancing, great in variety, Clover produced by him is a huge bop as well :sanapray:

He tipped his toes into rapping for Savage but it ended up being more of a sung/spoken kind of thing instead of well rapping

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
Ship
Fine Bros react where they showed Fantastic Baby, IGAB and Lucifer? :taesip:
I guess we got into Kpop the exact same way and exact same time lmao, with the exact same bias too :lisalaugh:

• Haha
Reactions: Dollchu and Yili

Yili

✨Atiny Moodzy Alice✨
Reactions Received
Website
yiliisme.carrd.co
Fandom
Multistan
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Fine Bros react where they showed Fantastic Baby, IGAB and Lucifer? :taesip:
I guess we got into Kpop the exact same way and exact same time lmao, with the exact same bias too :lisalaugh:
If that's the case then i got into kpop because of the fine bros react to exo orange caramel and tvxq :lisalaugh:
they really did convert so many people

Users who are viewing this thread