COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Is your ultimate bias an all rounder? (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
To me an all rounder is being able to competently or excellently do most of the following things: sing, rap, dance, variety, and self production/composing

So right now, I would not consider my UB an all rounder since he is not really known for rapping or dancing :maheart:

Reactions Received
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
KS Coins
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
To me an all rounder is being able to competently or excellently do most of the following things: sing, rap, dance, variety, and self production/composing

So right now, I would not consider my UB an all rounder since he is not really known for rapping or dancing :maheart:
Yus. G-Dragon is my Ultimate Bias. He was the reason I even got into Kpop. My first kpop song was Fantastic Baby. I came across a People React video on yt and it was about kpop. Their were other artist but Bigbang got me. This was back in 2013, I'd like to think I'm a kpop veteran :taesip:

Yili

Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
2nd gen sm so no to the rapping :lisalaugh:
maybe not jonghyun but i'd say ten comes to the closest to being an all rounder male in the new generations of groups :sanapray:

Tickita

♦️🍰♥️
Reactions Received
Website
tickittaa.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
KingCassie
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
I haven't seen much of him in variety, then again I only watch Running Man. I don't think he has that many self-produced songs. I'd say no for now.

Yili

Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yus. G-Dragon is my Ultimate Bias. He was the reason I even got into Kpop. My first kpop song was Fantastic Baby. I came across a People React video on yt and it was about kpop. Their were other artist but Bigbang got me. This was back in 2013, I'd like to think I'm a kpop veteran :taesip:
G-Dragon is most definitely an all rounder:maheart:

Yili

Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I haven't seen much of him in variety, then again I only watch Running Man. I don't think he has that many self-produced songs. I'd say no for now.
who is he? is he a member of tvxq?

Yili

Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yep Yunho
i don't know about self production but i am pretty sure i've seen yunho on knowing bros and he's pretty witty and fun so i'm going to say he's pretty darn close :sanapray: if he makes his own songs then definitely he is!

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
So in regards to Minah, she's a talented model, actress, and vocalist. But her rapping non-existant & her dancing is ok.

Woohyun a hundred percent is a FANTASTIC vocalist and dancer. I know he dipped his toe into acting I still think he has some work to do there though.

Chanyeol is an all-rounder. A hundred percent. Can sing, rap, compose, play a bunch of instruments by ear, and he isn't an awful dancer either. Oh SHIT and he's a good actor too.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
i think so

idk bout rap, but singing is a yes, dancing is an i think so, variety yes, self production/composing is a yes

my ult is taeyeon btw(obvi:taesip::taesip:)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
The problem with Jessica is that she can but the effort is rarely there anymore :yolk:

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
No not Suga :llama_laugh: Obviously he does producing/composing and is a great rapper but I don’t think he’d be considered an all rounder, he doesn’t usually sing and even though I find him funny he’s not the kind of person to shine in varieties compared to some of his other members. I feel like that came off as rude but that’s not my intention lol, he’s just not the idol you think of when it comes to variety.

Yili

Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
No not Suga :llama_laugh: Obviously he does producing/composing and is a great rapper but I don’t think he’d be considered an all rounder, he doesn’t usually sing and even though I find him funny he’s not the kind of person to shine in varieties compared to some of his other members. I feel like that came off as rude but that’s not my intention lol, he’s just not the idol you think of when it comes to variety.
it's perfectly okay, idols don't need to be all rounders to be amazing :sanapray: suga is def amazing~

PWSwan

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Psycho
Pronouns
She/her
He's a good baritone singer, a noted rapper, and a good dancer.
He's good at variety when he deigns to do it (I don't think he enjoys it).
And he's an award-winning producer for others as well as himself, which was his original goal when he entered the music industry.

But he's not an idol, which means he's not an all-rounder.

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Apart from rapping Jun can do everything very well. Singing, Acting, Dancing, great in variety, Clover produced by him is a huge bop as well :sanapray:

He tipped his toes into rapping for Savage but it ended up being more of a sung/spoken kind of thing instead of well rapping

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Fine Bros react where they showed Fantastic Baby, IGAB and Lucifer? :taesip:
I guess we got into Kpop the exact same way and exact same time lmao, with the exact same bias too :lisalaugh:

Yili

Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Fine Bros react where they showed Fantastic Baby, IGAB and Lucifer? :taesip:
I guess we got into Kpop the exact same way and exact same time lmao, with the exact same bias too :lisalaugh:
If that's the case then i got into kpop because of the fine bros react to exo orange caramel and tvxq :lisalaugh:
they really did convert so many people

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread