COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Isolation has taught me a book of the unknown things (1 Viewer)

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Carat

I usually joke and say something corny but I don't want to give anyone that personality of me. That's not me. As much as I love making someone laugh. I think it's beautiful I can shed layers of my colors to show what really lies beneath me.

Isolation,a cold,cruel and brutal word,that's straight to the point. When you're forced to be behind walls and for a limited amount of time,forced to occupy your time. How you contain yourself is what you choose to do. Honeslty everynight when I sleep. I feel at peace for once knowing that others are seeing what it's like for someone to be restless and feeling contained. That's how I feel in my skin and I used to hate it. I would draw on my skin until I became the age where I can make the art on my body permanent. But honestly I didn't despise it as I thought. I loved it. I'm a natural introvert and having to spend time with others has made me so happy and I try to make it as entertaining for them as possible. I've fallen in love.

Not in love with a person but I've fallen in love with seeing the morning for once and knowing everyone is fighting. I've fallen in love with seeing the emotions even though someone may dislike them because they feel they're showing so many parts of them. I love that. I love seeing how my friends show so many more beautiful colors and have a form of humanity where they take their boredom and make something that makes them laugh. I got to end a cycle of a friendship that made me reform myself to be who wasn't genuine. This isolation has taught me there's will inside of many just how there is humanity is everyone. Everyone has a color and everyone is a color with a hue and a different shade.

Most probably think this is a boring rant but honeslty this is what I love to do. I love making words. I love looking at things and I love making it have a meaning. I look at my friends and think of them as this beautiful special piece to the world where I don't want them to break more where I can't hold it. This isolation has taught me that for once comfort in your skin can be possible and honeslty maybe it'll be temporarily. I've bled many colors and it won't stop. People made their colors on me and I accept the colors but it just doesn't feel as me.

I hope you find something to smile about today and realize that I'm in a very small home. A home where I keep my secrets from my family. Secrets that would confuse them but it feels difficult to hold within.

Don't need to read it all but I really feel comfortable for once to show you what you see online is not what actually I am. Isolation has taught me that I don't have to feel distraught with being encased with myself and family. The only reason some people can never continue to do it is because we fear the unknown. I feel we'll get through this. I hope so because where I live it's gotten terrible.

But fearing the unknown is also fearing yourself. We may not be able to venture outside but we can make ourselves known to stand together and uncover things of ourself we may need to know.

(This was long. This was very...cheesy. I'm so sorry. I'm logging off after this because for once I feel very embarrassed. Just keep on keeping on) Have Hoshi.

original.jpg

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
your words be poetry :maheart:

Wicked

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I'm glad being an art major was the right path for me

:maheart: I'm giving my last name justice.
bby speak more poetry to me :maheart:
bless mine ears

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Carat
bby speak more poetry to me :maheart:
bless mine ears
:maheart: Our president is whack and the sky is blue. Sometimes I question America,and wonder what to do.

:maheart: But stanning Seventeen makes me less confused.

Wicked

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
:maheart: Our president is whack and the sky is blue. Sometimes I question America,and wonder what to do.

:maheart: But stanning Seventeen makes me less confused.

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Carat
Oh actually I've surprisingly been listening to alot of BTS :sanapray: I thought of you when Jimin came on so I'm glad you actually scouted. Sometimes I'm unsure how long I'd be active

Wicked

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Oh actually I've surprisingly been listening to alot of BTS :sanapray: I thought of you when Jimin came on so I'm glad you actually scouted. Sometimes I'm unsure how long I'd be active

REALLY? YOU HAAAAVE? :nakypog::nakypog::nakypog:
pls always think of Jimin and me at the same time bc it pleases my delusional soul

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
you really just proved again how wonderful and lovely you are :nekolove:
you are the sweetest and the best

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi-king
Ship
Fascinating read, I don't usually expect this type of quality wording in thread posts, a nice refresher that people can be skilled with words and make me enjoy just reading a random text that has nothing to do with anything interesting me. :maheart:

Is your last name Poet or smn? :haylul:

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Carat
you really just proved again how wonderful and lovely you are :nekolove:
you are the sweetest and the best
Thank you JeJe <33 :nekolove: I was actually super embarrassed because it probably sounded corny :yolk:

yeji

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Thank you JeJe <33 :nekolove: I was actually super embarrassed because it probably sounded corny :yolk:
nothing can sound too corny when it comes from you :maheart: :nekolove:

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Carat
Fascinating read, I don't usually expect this type of quality wording in thread posts, a nice refresher that people can be skilled with words and make me enjoy just reading a random text that has nothing to do with anything interesting me. :maheart:

Is your last name Poet or smn? :haylul:
Well I do have my Instagram out there with my name. But I'm okay with sharing it here too

:zoomeyes:

My last name is actually a form of wise,my initials spell out an art tool and my other last name and middle name..is named after a chinese poet

:zoomeyes:

yeji

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread