it is so boring that most celeb only (1 Viewer)

burnenemy

Trainee
Reactions Received
saying generic stuff to avoid ppl from butthurting - well,everything is triggering for ppl nowadays .

i can literally guess correctly what they gonna say / post 99 percent of the time :llama_laugh:

and because of this - i just unfollow altho i follow them just to see their pretty face...

burnenemy

Trainee
Reactions Received
They can't rly help it as sadly celebrities don't always have the luxury to ignore plp causing trouble : / speaking ur mind isn't worth of risking ur career most of times
:llama_ramen: what u mean

guess that 's why i am blessed for not being a celeb but imma is famous in a forum yet ppl ask imma not to stay famous just like what u said:llama_laugh:

Reactions: blueberries

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
:llama_ramen: what u mean

guess that 's why i am blessed for not being a celeb but imma is famous in a forum yet ppl ask imma not to stay famous just like what u said:llama_laugh:
Because even if they try to ignore the haters, their companies might not and force them to apologise or go to hiatus. They might also be dropped from jobs- commercials, tv shows etc.

burnenemy

Trainee
Reactions Received
Because even if they try to ignore the haters, their companies might not and force them to apologise or go to hiatus. They might also be dropped from jobs- commercials, tv shows etc.
but most ppl are just so nugu that nobody would care unless if someone makes it viral lol :llama_laugh:

but i bet most celeb feel like they are better since everyone worship celeb like god lol:llama_ramen: which is why most of them are aarogant

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
but most ppl are just so nugu that nobody would care unless if someone makes it viral lol :llama_laugh:

but i bet most celeb feel like they are better since everyone worship celeb like god lol:llama_ramen: which is why most of them are aarogant
usually someone tries to make it viral though and celebrities can get hate for smallest things, it doesn't even have to be real thing just misunderstanding is enough :nekosweat:

Reo

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
I do kind of wish that they would at least say something about sasaengs or inappropriate behaviors from MCs (in terms of K-Pop Idols) and such :nekosweat:

burnenemy

Trainee
Reactions Received
usually someone tries to make it viral though and celebrities can get hate for smallest things, it doesn't even have to be real thing just misunderstanding is enough :nekosweat:
nowadays u aint safe even if u are not celeb lol :llama_laugh:

Reactions: blueberries

burnenemy

Trainee
Reactions Received
I do kind of wish that they would at least say something about sasaengs or inappropriate behaviors from MCs (in terms of K-Pop Idols) and such :nekosweat:
i wish they could say something besides posting love emoji or fire emoji zzzz:llama_laugh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
burnenemy Chill Zone 8
Lovely_Cornchips Chill Zone 40
Jimmychimchim Chill Zone 72
ddeonghwaaa Chill Zone 4
Kat_in_the_box Chill Zone 5