It's already 23rd December here! Where did 2020 disappear to? (1 Viewer)

SaranghaeRosie

Celebrity
Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Fandom
GoldenStar
It's already 23rd December here. OMG, where did 2020 disappear to? I hv no idea wat i did all year, my memory of March till December is blank/a blur.

This is just my declaration of obliviousness. Even tho i was conscious n aware during March till December/now.

Happy Festive Winter break n New Annual Calendar Day in 2 n 9 days time. Tat is all i wanted to post. More l8r when i can think of sth to say.

Yili

♡ GOT7 x IGOT7 ♡
Reactions Received
Ship
i honestly don't know what to expect next year, so many things that could go right or wrong, i hope by the end of the year we will be out of quarantine but we'll have to see

DaeNotFound

perpetually sleeping through important events
Reactions Received
Website
birbdae.tumblr.com
Fandom
iGOT7
Ship
I know exactly what i did this year

wasted time watching youtube

SaranghaeRosie

Celebrity
Reactions Received
Website
Fandom
GoldenStar
i honestly don't know what to expect next year, so many things that could go right or wrong, i hope by the end of the year we will be out of quarantine but we'll have to see
Not here in my country as different places are surging in number of cases n theres no vaccine approved yet. Next year is the earluest but idk when n if Chinese New Year will be doable or not in just (i just checked n its on 12th February 2021 which is) ard 51 days from now.

For those who dint already know, this is when Chinese ppl biggest festival n visiting open houses occurs, its likely the biggest cause of 2020's spreading Covid-19 worldwide n becoming a pandemic instead of an epidemic (i dint know abt the difference until after CNY 2020 here which was lowkey anyway for other reasons). @Junkyu Are u thinking of CNY 2021 at all? Im not sure who else on KS for whom CNY is a thing they do, i can guess but its just a guess.

Reactions: Yukibana and Yili

SaranghaeRosie

Celebrity
Reactions Received
Website
Fandom
GoldenStar
this year has felt so long.. yet so short
Shits wild, and honestly this whole year still feels fake lol.
I think i lived my life in 2020 mostly in a VR/hologram/Matrix-like existance, i am the new Neo or Morpheus; or maybe just a random mook/redshirt who is a background character with no lines/impact on the storyline.LOL

I know exactly what i did this year

wasted time watching youtube
Same mostly only MVs, K-television n western tv/movies. Its still mostly a blank/blur in my head.

SaranghaeRosie

Celebrity
Reactions Received
Website
Fandom
GoldenStar

uhgr8

Nugu
Reactions Received
Website
www.instagram.com
I think i lived my life in 2020 mostly in a VR/hologram/Matrix-like existance, i am the new Neo or Morpheus; or maybe just a random mook/redshirt who is a background character with no lines/impact on the storyline.LOL
well you're still kicking, so hopefully not a red shirt :lisalaugh:

SaranghaeRosie

Celebrity
Reactions Received
Website
Fandom
GoldenStar
well you're still kicking, so hopefully not a red shirt :lisalaugh:
Some redshirts survive until retirement to die in bed of old age presumably, its a myth that red shirts hv a high mortality rate-i think someone once did a informal study cos they were curious, n it was anothet class who died at a higher rate, probably gold uniform cos they were higher ranked n went into dangerous situations. Idk tho. I think for their rank, red shirts died disproportionately cos they're nameless n expendable (to the writers n production staff, i mean not to starfleet or their superiors-its just a false trope i believe) i could be a nameless, faceless unspeaking red shirt who nevertheless survives to old age n retirement? Just not significant to Kirk or Spock, or Janeway n Chakotay. Heheh.

this whole year felt like a fever dream :ilovebread:
If this is/was a fever dream 2021 cant get here quickly enuf, i want to wake up from it NOW!!!

uhgr8

Nugu
Reactions Received
Website
www.instagram.com
Some redshirts survive until retirement to die in bed of old age presumably, its a myth that red shirts hv a high mortality rate-i think someone once did a informal study cos they were curious, n it was anothet class who died at a higher rate, probably gold uniform cos they were higher ranked n went into dangerous situations. Idk tho. I think for their rank, red shirts died disproportionately cos they're nameless n expendable (to the writers n production staff, i mean not to starfleet or their superiors-its just a false trope i believe) i could be a nameless, faceless unspeaking red shirt who nevertheless survives to old age n retirement? Just not significant to Kirk or Spock, or Janeway n Chakotay. Heheh.
I wasn't meaning to be technical, I was just going with the running joke but that's interesting to know lol
I just know it was always something I noticed watching the original series, but I guess its probably just noticeable because red is such a loud color :sanathink:

SaranghaeRosie

Celebrity
Reactions Received
Website
Fandom
GoldenStar
I wasn't meaning to be technical, I was just going with the running joke but that's interesting to know lol
I just know it was always something I noticed watching the original series, but I guess its probably just noticeable because red is such a loud color :sanathink:
Iv nvr watched much of the original series, i tried to watch Voyager from the start n all of Enterprise but failed at both. Iv mostly watched all the movies but my favorite series is probably Babylon 5 >>>>> Star Trek LOL, Galaxy Quest was fun too. Also Garscape but not Stragate so much. Id like to watch Discovery or picard but its not rlly available in my country i think, at least im not paying for CBS streaming service here so no.

Tickita

𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙 𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙. 🌹
Reactions Received
Fandom
Cassiopeia
Happy holidays or happy winter everyone

Users who are viewing this thread