It's Christmas season..you know what that means Exo-L (1 Viewer)

Miless

Flop
Reactions Received
Break out Exo's winter albums!!

I mean, I listen to them year round, but there is something really calming about listening to their winter albums and watching the snowfall or while reading/writing during a snowstorm.
If we don't get a winter album this year I think i'll be actually heartbroken. It's not Christmas without Exo :<

So let me ask ya'll something -
What's your favorite winter album released by Exo? and Your favorite song from one of the albums?

My favorite album is For Life. But out of all of the songs on their winter albums, On the snow is my favorite!​

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
Reactions Received
It means, time for depressing winter songs and videos that are really well done but tear me up inside all the same.

I mean- EXO WINTER ALBUMS YAY!

I actually really love their December and winter releases but damn, always with the sad. At least they are consistent u_u

I think my fave song is Been Through (or Miracles in December, God, they're both so great) and album is also a combo between Universe and Miracles in December. Both so quality. I like more songs on Universe but Miracles in December is so nostalgic.

baekk

🌺🌺
Reactions Received
Ship
Break out Exo's winter albums!!

I mean, I listen to them year round, but there is something really calming about listening to their winter albums and watching the snowfall or while reading/writing during a snowstorm.
If we don't get a winter album this year I think i'll be actually heartbroken. It's not Christmas without Exo :<

So let me ask ya'll something -
What's your favorite winter album released by Exo? and Your favorite song from one of the albums?

My favorite album is For Life. But out of all of the songs on their winter albums, On the snow is my favorite!​

I am so ready for a exo winter album :pandahappy:

Reactions: Miless

Users who are viewing this thread