Sensitive It's Just A Prank Bro (1 Viewer)

Yumiz

The Champagne, wine, tequila, margarita
Reactions Received
Fandom
Yumiz
Ship

Tickita

𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙 𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙. 🌹
Reactions Received
Website
tickita.carrd.co
Fandom
Kingmaker?
Pronouns
she, her
Please stop pranking people for fun. Unless all of your pranks are staged, you may end up pranking the wrong person. Saying "it's just a prank, bro relax relax" won't always get you out of trouble.

Lovely_Cornchips

Future Canadian Hobo
Reactions Received
Ship
Honestly, you live in a place where people are allowed to carry. Don't be stupid and do shit like this that makes people fear for their safety. I'm sorry he passed but he shouldn't have done it.

Lovely_Cornchips

Future Canadian Hobo
Reactions Received
Ship
Honestly, you live in a place where people are allowed to carry. Don't be stupid and do shit like this that makes people fear for their safety. I'm sorry he passed but he shouldn't have done it.
Also just to add this even if we weren't allowed to carry jokes like these aren't funny.

Reactions: Yumiz

LeeHoseok

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe ⋈
Reactions Received
Like I said in the thread on the group who changed the Hollywood sign, influencers and YouTubers are literally the lowest of the low "celebrities". Unfortunately these idiots don't live in the real world, their only focus is on fame and views, they don't think any of these stunts through. Doing this to a stranger can literally get you arrested for a felony, even if the person you prank is a friend, you never really know how a person will react to someone threatening them with a weapon. Even if the stunt went perfectly, he was still filming himself committing a crime.

Tragic, but a great contender for the Darwin Awards.

kinnie

(=ච ﻌ ච=)
Reactions Received
Ship
That’s a brilliant thing to do right now in this day and age. I’m not saying he deserved it but I mean come on, let’s have some common sense here.

Ineul_Ze

Nugu
Reactions Received
I am sorry he passed, but this is no time to be this ignorant and stupid. In a way, yes he brought this on himself. People need to understand that these social pranks are no longer acceptable and can lead to people getting really hurt, how were those guys supposed to know it was a joke? I don't understand how people can be this numb to how much society has changed in the past couple years. People are allowed to carry and defend themselves, and when their life is threatened they will not hesitate.

QueenB

Celebrity
Reactions Received
this is another one of those "play stupid games and win stupid prizes" situations

Users who are viewing this thread