I've decided I like amazon (1 Viewer)

Vikki

Future Canadian Hobo
Reactions Received
Ship
Wreck
I didn't receive a package that I was supposed to receive, and I was preparing for a traumatizing phone call. However, they have a system in place that allowed me to get a replacement item with no calling anyone and just chatting with a virtual bot. I'm so happy how easy it was :maheart:
Only sad part is it's coming after Christmas and it was a Christmas gift but I'm sure my brother will understand, as long as he gets the gift eventually.

milk

Rookie
Reactions Received
Wow they really came through for you during the holiday season. I didn't even know Amazon did something like that and I've been subscribed to them for years! I really love how fast their shipping is. I can get most stuff in 2 days or less as a prime member. They make returns easy as well. You can just drop off the receipt and item to a store near you (depends where you live) and they'll package it + send it back to amazon for you. Oh and I have free hulu

Awww I'm sure your brother will love the gift! Meanwhile I bought nothing for my brother :wimwim: its okay him being related to me is a gift

• Haha
Reactions: Vikki

Tickita

𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙 𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙. 🌹
Reactions Received
Fandom
Cassiopeia
Oh nice. Amazon's cool sometimes

Reactions: Vikki

Users who are viewing this thread