COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

I’ve had the worst day (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Wreck
This morning, as I was walking into school, I tripped and fell into the sidewalk. While it was raining.
I got a horrible score on my math test today and I thought to myself, “Today couldn’t get any worse.”
But somehow, it did.
My last class of the day was Home Economics. We were making cupcakes, but we ran out of eggs. We used an egg substitute that used vegetable oil. After we took them out of the oven, they turned into an oily, mushy mess.

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Just fill them with frosting and nobody will know the difference until they take a bite and get a mouthful of frosting :pandatea:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Wreck
Just fill them with frosting and nobody will know the difference until they take a bite and get a mouthful of frosting :pandatea:
We tried, but one of the people in our group put the frosting in the refrigerator and it became the consistency of yogurt. The “cupcakes” were so oily they fell apart instantly.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Oh, I'm so sorry. That sounds like a horrible day, I wish I could help. Hang in there. I had a shitty day yesterday too, but when I woke up today it was a lot better. If there's anything I could do to make you feel better, then let me know!~

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Wreck
Oh, I'm so sorry. That sounds like a horrible day, I wish I could help. Hang in there. I had a shitty day yesterday too, but when I woke up today it was a lot better. If there's anything I could do to make you feel better, then let me know!~
Thanks!

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
We tried, but one of the people in our group put the frosting in the refrigerator and it became the consistency of yogurt. The “cupcakes” were so oily they fell apart instantly.
Well the only thing to do at that point is to rebrand them as edible yogurt cups and hope nobody notices :ilovebread:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Wreck
Well the only thing to do at that point is to rebrand them as edible yogurt cups and hope nobody notices :ilovebread:
It’s been an hour and a half since I got out of school, so I can’t really do anything now...

Reactions Received
KS Coins
im having a bad day too. my math score sucked and i have a bunch of tests/essays due tomorrow and friday. its not that big of a deal if i could just stop getting distracted and actually study. hopefully tomorrow will be a better day for all of us.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread