COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Group ðŸŽ¥ IZ*ONE Official Thread 🎞 ~ ONE-REELER is out! Stream Panorama! ~ (13 Viewers)

Who is your bias?

• Yena

Votes: 15 25.4%
  • Yuri

Votes: 9 15.3%
  • Minju

• Eunbi

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Chaeyeon

Votes: 12 20.3%
  • Chaewon

Votes: 8 13.6%
  • Hyewon

• Sakura

Votes: 15 25.4%
  • Hitomi

• Nako

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • Yujin

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Wonyoung

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • OT12

• Total voters
Reactions Received
KS Coins

:pikahappy:
Big Yujin remembering her Little Yujin days with the same model pose and outfit!
So Cute!

Reactions Received
KS Coins

non-no photographer Instagram

The atmosphere was different from the moment the elevator departed and went up from the first floor. The studio situation, where the sound insulation was not so good, would have also played a part, but I could know the coming up of these girls by the sound from afar. Ah, I thought they had arrived. While working, I met a lot of idols, but they had a special feeling of sparkling even behind the camera. Each was full of vitality, and there was something like a power to brighten up the surroundings.

I sometimes remember the cheers of members that I heard when I did the first test before shooting. They were excited and said, "Wow- Nonno!~" which makes me work harder with more energy. Maybe, I should say that it was fortunate that they couldn't see how much I was smiling behind the camera.

Officially, their activities ended, and I saw some articles after that. Since it is a problem of various companies and money, it will probably take some time for many things to be solved smoothly. But I hope the future of the girls will be brighter. Here, I post the B cuts that I could not share due to the limits of the magazine.

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins

Eyes On Me: The Movie Song Cuts
As We Dream

Sunflower

Airplane

Really Like You

To Reach You

Rollin' Rollin'

I Am

Pick Me

So Curious

Highlight

Suki to Iwasetai

Ayayaya

La Vie en Rose

Rumor

Violeta

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv

non-no photographer Instagram

The atmosphere was different from the moment the elevator departed and went up from the first floor. The studio situation, where the sound insulation was not so good, would have also played a part, but I could know the coming up of these girls by the sound from afar. Ah, I thought they had arrived. While working, I met a lot of idols, but they had a special feeling of sparkling even behind the camera. Each was full of vitality, and there was something like a power to brighten up the surroundings.

I sometimes remember the cheers of members that I heard when I did the first test before shooting. They were excited and said, "Wow- Nonno!~" which makes me work harder with more energy. Maybe, I should say that it was fortunate that they couldn't see how much I was smiling behind the camera.

Officially, their activities ended, and I saw some articles after that. Since it is a problem of various companies and money, it will probably take some time for many things to be solved smoothly. But I hope the future of the girls will be brighter. Here, I post the B cuts that I could not share due to the limits of the magazine.

poor Yuri /Nako how many blocks did they have to stand on )

Reactions Received
KS Coins

Makeup Artist aluu_haemin Instagram

Makeup Artist biyaaaa Instagram

Makeup Artist jrmsgo Instagram

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread