COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

JANUS 'Lucid' Debut Showcase | The Rookie Project (1 Viewer)

Juniverse

Local Backstabber ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Deobi
Wreck
Janus held their debut showcase on May 11th, 2022 in a sold-out venue with a capacity of 1800.

1652384021581.png

Setlist
1. Oneiroi
2. Drown Your Sins
3. Razorblade
4. Insomnia
5. Oneiroi [Spectrum Beat remix]
6. Cosmic Stardust [Joonyoung x Kyungho, unreleased unit song]
8. Dream Boys [Siheon x Chawon, unreleased unit song]
8. Desire [Haru, unreleased solo song]
9. Lucid Dreaming [Showcase exclusive song]

Fan gifts
The members prepared small snack lunchboxes and signed polaroids for each attendee. There is one of each member and a limited one of Haru and Contellatio's Orion, who are good friends and co-hosts of M Countdown. [ @badcrookshanks / @Hakunama_Tata ]

image (13).png

image (12).png

image (11).png

image (10).png

w3q8fo4nlm681.png

image (14).png

During the concert, the members took time to announce their fandom name, Ikelos. In ancient mythology, Ikelos was the personification of dreams. It represents Janus' dreams of fame and fans. 4/5 of the members agreed on this name. The member who disliked it wished to remain anonymous, but his name rhymes with Ha-I-hate-our-fandom-name-ru. They already previously announced their fandom colors, Scarlet and Moondust, which each represent a different side of Janus.

Message to the fans
Kyungho: I never thought I would be standing in front of you all. I worked so hard for this moment, and now that I've achieved my dream, I don't know how to feel. I'm so grateful to all Ikelos for loving and supporting us, and I'm grateful to my members. Thank you. I won't ever disappoint you.

Joonyoung: Years of auditioning, practicing, and training have led up to this moment. Standing in front of Ikelos feels like a dream. I love you all.

Haru: I can't believe there are so many of you! I couldn't believe our venue was sold out, but signing hundreds of polaroids really puts a strain on your hand. Thank you for coming and supporting us, we will work hard to show you the many talents of Janus, and together we will make our way to the top.

Siheon: I can't put how thankful I am into words. It's too much. I didn't think we would gain many fans at first, since our concept is a bit...different than others. I thought about quitting a lot, but seeing you all here makes it worth it. Thank you!!

Chawon: I agree with everything my members said. I can't thank you all enough, every single one of our fans means the world to us, we love you all and we will always stay with you, so please stay with us. Thank you so much.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread