COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Comeback JEON SOYEON 1st Mini Album [Windy] | 5/7 (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
Website
gud-bam.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
multi-BG
Pronouns
yeen
Ship
1500x500 (2).jpeg

Welcome to the
JEON SOYEON 1st Mini Album [Windy]
Comeback Thread

All information and teasers for Jeon Soyeon 1st mini album,
which will be released on July 5, 2021 will be posted here.

Last edited:
Reactions Received
Website
gud-bam.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
multi-BG
Pronouns
yeen
Ship

update: June 17,2021

#여자아이들 #전소연, 7월 5일 솔로 컴백 [공식]
(출처 : 텐아시아 | 네이버 TV연예)

Translated from Korean by Google
#여자아이들#전소연 , Solo Comeback on July 5 [Official]
(Source: Ten Asia | Naver TV Entertainment)

Last edited:

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Looking forward to her solo debt :)

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Looking forward to her solo debt :)
U hv been too long in the salt mines; 1st) she already debuted as a solo artist in 2017 {see post #5 for her solo debut song, i think from my read of her career} n (2) you wrote "debt" instead of "debut".:haylul::lisalaugh:

Im looking forward to her 1st mini-album/1st solo release(?, I think) since debut in GIDLE.

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
U hv been too long in the salt mines; 1st) she already debuted as a solo artist in 2017 {see post #5 for her solo debut song, i think from my read of her career} n (2) you wrote "debt" instead of "debut".:haylul::lisalaugh:

Im looking forward to her 1st mini-album/1st solo release(?, I think) since debut in GIDLE.
Oh no, I'm in so much card debt it's all I see.
:nekosweat::lisalaugh:

And indeed, my level of concentration right now is pretty low. I even clicked on the video of Soyeon's song before I even posted my comment so why I was thinking "solo debut" is beyond me.
:jisoosmh:

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Oh no, I'm in so much card debt it's all I see.
:nekosweat::lisalaugh:

And indeed, my level of concentration right now is pretty low. I even clicked on the video of Soyeon's song before I even posted my comment so why I was thinking "solo debut" is beyond me.
:jisoosmh:
Well, mostly the reason i dint think of 'Windy' as Soyeon's solo debut is cos i had time to internalize she debuted before she was in GIDLE(but only a few days ago maybe{when/after Reo posted the 1st teaser for her 1st mini-album) so its understandable for thinking its her solo debut. Hard for me to believe she debuted at age 19(international) as a solo n 20(international) in GIDLE.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
so are they trying to avoid g idle cb's?

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Kinda filling the gap with individual schedules to when they can return as a full group lmao.

For example; Yuqi has had her solo songs and other work, Miyeon is busy with variety and now this for Soyeon.

It's very similar to how SM made individual schedules for RV until they make their full group comeback (following the Irene "scandal").

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Kinda filling the gap with individual schedules to when they can return as a full group lmao.

For example; Yuqi has had her solo songs and other work, Miyeon is busy with variety and now this for Soyeon.

It's very similar to how SM made individual schedules for RV until they make their full group comeback (following the Irene "scandal").
that was more Wendy falling 8ft in the dark and breaking things .. but yep.

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Yuqi is in China for a few mths, till August i believe. It seems to hv been planned for a while(i think it got delayed from last yr cos reasons...or maybe they pulled the trigger when it became obvious grp activities needed to be held off). She was in previous seasons of Keep Running(while she flew from China to Korea n bk frequently) n Chase Me (i think).

While Shuhua seems to be in Taiwan cos she's been on a tv variety show Mr Player, which is also shown regionally here(S.E.A.) n quite popular. Idk if it was planned or taking advantage of the lull in Idle grp activities tho. While Minnie n Miyeon seem busy with acting jobs, also im not sure if preplanned/spontaneously arranged on spur of the moment(tho i believe some might hv been discussed/planned even b4 2021 March, no idea at this late date now tho). Srry i was chkg on sth b4 posting so missed calb's post.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Yuqi is in China for a few mths, till August i believe. It seems to hv been planned for a while(i think it got delayed from last yr cos reasons...or maybe they pulled the trigger when it became obvious grp activities needed to be held off). She was in previous seasons of Keep Running(while she flew from China to Korea n bk frequently) n Chase Me (i think).

While Shuhua seems to be in Taiwan cos she's been on a tv variety show Mr Player, which is also shown regionally here(S.E.A.) n quite popular. Idk if it was planned or taking advantage of the lull in Idle grp activities tho. While Minnie n Miyeon seem busy with acting jobs, also im not sure if preplanned/spontaneously arranged on spur of the moment(tho i believe some might hv been discussed/planned even b4 2021 March, no idea at this late date now tho). Srry i was chkg on sth b4 posting so missed calb's post.
thanks.

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
awww Soyeonnn

Reactions Received
Website
gud-bam.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
multi-BG
Pronouns
yeen
Ship
update: June 21,2021

#여자아이들 #전소연, 햄버거 CF 아냐? 파격적인 '#Windy' 콘셉트 티저 공개
(출처 : OSEN | 네이버 TV연예)

Translated from Korean by Google
#여자아이들#전소연 , isn't it a hamburger CF? 'extraordinary'#Windy ' Concept teaser released
(Source: OSEN | Naver TV Entertainment)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread