Appreciation jessi had the best performance at mama (1 Viewer)

amourpinks

Idol
Reactions Received
yeah she ate everyone up in my opinon, she went out there with her charisma and nothing else. she didnt need the most extra set to show herself off as a performer. not only was she the only one out of all the kpop artists who actually sang live the majority of the time, but in general she seemed like the only one excited to be there tbh.

Reactions Received
Well they probably weren't excited to be there considering MAMA apparently didn't even provide dressing rooms for them and had them just wait in the parking lot instead

amourpinks

Idol
Reactions Received
Well they probably weren't excited to be there considering MAMA apparently didn't even provide dressing rooms for them and had them just wait in the parking lot instead
ehh still it's an award show, it's really the only time where kpop groups get to do something different from the usual music show performances, and to me it felt like a lot of these idols treated it like it was just a normal Sunday on Inkigayo or something.

not to mention like i said there was an alarming amount of lip syncing for basically all of the performances.

The performances weren't bad and some groups did stand out but, just feels like there wasn't as much hype.

Reactions: geegell

geegell

Idol
Reactions Received
Pronouns
☾ he/him ☽
jessi delivered !! :sanapray:

Reactions: amourpinks

Users who are viewing this thread