COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

News Jessica's My Daily News Interview (1 Viewer)

arieam

Reactions Received
Website
youtube.com
KS Coins
Translation Credit: hello5216 on twitter

I just thought this interview was so interesting I'd like to share.

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

I think it's interesting that she said she and her team made some mistakes in the beginning. I literally can't even imagine how much of a shitshow 2014 was for her now :(

Also she said she's on chapter 6 of her life book loool. chapter 4 was fly and debuting as a soloist. chapter 5 was being a soloist and my decade era. And then she mentioned UTA and how's she's going foward...does that mean an American debut?!?! :yolk:

Last edited:

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
She's been talking about releasing a book since like early last year. So I'm hoping this damn book is gonna be released this year cause you know I'm gonna pre order as soon as it becomes available :pepecry2::pepecry2::pepecry2::pepecry2:

arieam

Reactions Received
Website
youtube.com
KS Coins
She's been talking about releasing a book since like early last year. So I'm hoping this damn book is gonna be released this year cause you know I'm gonna pre order as soon as it becomes available :pepecry2::pepecry2::pepecry2::pepecry2:
she's just gonna rip a chapter out of it bc NDA :hmm::hmm::hmm:

there's a part in the interview that made me so sad tho

you can just fill in each of the "someone"s :(
imagine being so insecure and then finding your passion and then getting kicked out sigh

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Thanks nice interview :)

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship

D2YLFRYVAAEC6I5.png

imagine being so insecure and then finding your passion and then getting kicked out sigh
:((((
You can tell Jess got extremely insecure as the years passes. When they debut, she was as good a dancer as Hyo and not all that far off Taeyeon as a vocalist. She was even livelier on variety shows with her cold character gimmick. People thought she got less interested as time passed but I think it was more the fact that she lost confidence and had an identity crisis in between. Poor girl. I'm so happy she's happier now :'))))

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I love these intimate interviews with former 2nd Generation girl groups members like Jessica, Minzy and Bom.

Jessica to me is particularly a inspiration and I can't wait to see where she goes in Chapter 6 of her life story.

Reactions Received
KS Coins

I really feel bad for her, other members got to do what they want and fulfill their dreams as Snsd especially Yoona with acting and modeling and Taeyeon with her OSTs but Jessica was denied the opportunity to do her fashion thing as Snsd Jessica, that was cruel af.

arieam

Reactions Received
Website
youtube.com
KS Coins
I really feel bad for her, other members got to do what they want and fulfill their dreams as Snsd especially Yoona with acting and modeling and Taeyeon with her OSTs but Jessica was denied the opportunity to do her fashion thing as Snsd Jessica, that was cruel af.
i still can't rectify how tiffany and sm both said in august they were gonna start working on their solo endeavors in september but by the end of the month it became a problem. they clearly didn't have a problem during the launch of b&e so why would they make a rash decision in september, especially when they only had 4 group activities spread out in october and november...

Reactions Received
KS Coins
i still can't rectify how tiffany and sm both said in august they were gonna start working on their solo endeavors in september but by the end of the month it became a problem. they clearly didn't have a problem during the launch of b&e so why would they make a rash decision in september, especially when they only had 4 group activities spread out in october and november...
Either it had to do with their parents as rumoured, or there was a big fight/Jessica did something so unforgivable, otherwise it doesn't make sense at all.

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Translation Credit: hello5216 on twitter

I just thought this interview was so interesting I'd like to share.

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

I think it's interesting that she said she and her team made some mistakes in the beginning. I literally can't even imagine how much of a shitshow 2014 was for her now :(

Also she said she's on chapter 6 of her life book loool. chapter 4 was fly and debuting as a soloist. chapter 5 was being a soloist and my decade era. And then she mentioned UTA and how's she's going foward...does that mean an American debut?!?! :yolk:
Hope she gives us a full/mini-album/singles this year as she said earlier (late) last year/this year

arieam

Reactions Received
Website
youtube.com
KS Coins
Either it had to do with their parents as rumoured, or there was a big fight/Jessica did something so unforgivable, otherwise it doesn't make sense at all.
i feel like they think she should've quit her business and the fact that she didn't and was eventually kicked out in their mind seems like not putting soshi first. i wonder if her making manufacturing mistakes at the beginning also made them think it would be an easier decision. but ultimately it doesn't sit right with me that jessica should be compelled to quit her business when even sm supported her...and actually continues to lowkey support her now. nothing makes sense!! also with the parents thing...idk it doesn't sit right with me that they'd do this for money. they took a big hit.

Hope she gives us a full/mini-album/singles this year as she said earlier (late) last year/this year
im unstanning if its not a full album of dangerous woman and starving rip offs :yolk:
but seriously tho i really do think somethings coming in april! i feel like we'll get news in a few days...jessica is suspiciously quiet right now...

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I've really been loving these interviews she's been doing this past year.
She seems so much more relaxed

Reactions Received
KS Coins
This is so interesting thank you. I can definitely see her insecurities more in the latter stages of her time with SNSD so I get what shes saying completely. Nice to see her so happy and confident now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread