Performance Jimin covers "Monster" debut mini-album title track by Red Velvet | Irene & Seulgi (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Fandom
GoldenStar
Jimin Park, now known as Jamie, covers "Monster" title track of Red Velvet sub-unit Irene & Seulgi debut mini-album:

Bonus: cover of "Dolphin" by Oh My Girl

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Fandom
GoldenStar
i thought it was jimin from bts for a sec 🤡
From Wikipedia:
"Ji-min, also spelled Jee-min, is a Korean unisex given name, predominantly feminine.
Ji-min was South Korea's third-most popular name for baby girls in 2008, with 2,792 being given the name."
S'not my fault his parents gave him tat name n he dint choose a stage name for himself after so many female celebs debuted b4 him n some after him.

His fame caused Jamie to give herself a new stage name i think. But he dint think to give those b4 him the same consideration, so i think clickbaiting title threads with "Jimin" is perfectly fair play. Since other female celebs now hv to use other names to differentiate themselves.

No shade on him tho, just playing the game. Hate the game n not the game players, ok.

• Haha
Reactions: Cinnamon and Jimin

Jimin

Spooks the Friendly Ghost — 👻
Reactions Received
Ship
From Wikipedia:
"Ji-min, also spelled Jee-min, is a Korean unisex given name, predominantly feminine.
Ji-min was South Korea's third-most popular name for baby girls in 2008, with 2,792 being given the name."
S'not my fault his parents gave him tat name n he dint choose a stage name for himself after so many female celebs debuted b4 him n some after him.

His fame caused Jamie to give herself a new stage name i think. But he dint think to give those b4 him the same consideration, so i think clickbaiting title threads with "Jimin" is perfectly fair play. Since other female celebs now hv to use other names to differentiate themselves.

No shade on him tho, just playing the game. Hate the game n not the game players, ok.

:wimwim:

I've got nothing to complain about.

his stage name was almost baby j.

SO YEAH, I'M GOOD.

Users who are viewing this thread