COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

New MV JinE - It Because Raining (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar

I was wondering about this earlier, if JinE was Shin Hye-jin (신혜진) from OMG, but from the female singer in the teaser n live clip it doesnt look like it. Probably a different singer with the same name (either stage or birth name)?​

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck

I was wondering about this earlier, if JinE was Shin Hye-jin (신혜진) from OMG, but from the female singer in the teaser n live clip it doesnt look like it. Probably a different singer with the same name (either stage or birth name)?​
Yeah the name made me shook too but it's just a singer called JinE and not related to Oh My Girls

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Yeah the name made me shook too but it's just a singer called JinE and not related to Oh My Girls
The MV you posted in OP confused me when i watched it few hrs ago, n made me think if it was her until i saw the live clip n realised the MV doesnt show the singer, just story representing the song. Since i hvnt seen Shin Hye-jin (신혜진) appear since she left OMG, i first considered if she could look different in the yrs since then. But soon became clear/obvious it wasnt her n it was just a different singer named JinE.

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
The MV you posted in OP confused me when i watched it few hrs ago, n made me think if it was her until i saw the live clip n realised the MV doesnt show the singer, just story representing the song. Since i hvnt seen Shin Hye-jin (신혜진) appear since she left OMG, i first considered if she could look different in the yrs since then. But soon became clear/obvious it wasnt her n it was just a different singer named JinE.
JinE has her own Instagram and she doesn't look that different from how she did

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
JinE has her own Instagram and she doesn't look that different from how she did
Ooh, i dint know tat she's on Instagram. I follow OT7 (OMG n others except Jiho, last time i looked, unless Jiho started her own IG acct since a few mths ago when i last looked; my browser/phone is borked n i dont use this other browser to for IG in case it gets borked too. Ill go find JinE IG n follow her acct too, if its public). :sanapray: :sakUwu: :sj_weary::jenniesmug::rosesmug:

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Ooh, i dint know tat she's on Instagram. I follow OT7 (OMG n others except Jiho, last time i looked, unless Jiho started her own IG acct since a few mths ago when i last looked; my browser/phone is borked n i dont use this other browser to for IG in case it gets borked too. Ill go find JinE IG n follow her acct too, if its public). :sanapray: :sakUwu: :sj_weary::jenniesmug::rosesmug:
It was private but then she made it public I think like April 2019 for Oh My Girls anniversary as people were tagging her in stuff and she was touched by it

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
It was private but then she made it public I think like April 2019 for Oh My Girls anniversary as people were tagging her in stuff and she was touched by it
I like her from the few appearances iv seen of her on the reality/vlives iv seen with her in it, im sorry she left OMG. I hvnt watched the MVs/stages she was ard for much.

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
I like her from the few appearances iv seen of her on the reality/vlives iv seen with her in it, im sorry she left OMG. I hvnt watched the MVs/stages she was ard for much.
There's a cute Show Champion one I liked from A-ing era that I'd recommend

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
There's a cute Show Champion one I liked from A-ing era that I'd recommend
Wats the title song from A-ing, or is A-ing the title song? I stopped making deep dives into my new kpop stan groups after Gfriend n Everglow made me unable to finish their reality/variety shows, i started on OMG 1st reality show but stalled on the 1st episode(2 times, maybe once late last yr/early this yr n then again a few mths ago, too mych content/too many grps tat i follow, im still eagerly awaiting aespa's first EP/full album/reality/variety show as its the first grp ill stan almost from the very beginning :sanapray: :sj_weary: :sakUwu: every other grp i stan , i hvnt followed/watched everything cos its just too much. Not even a relatively new grp like EVERGLOW/GIDLE cos i was mths/2 yrs too late n its too difficult even to catch up on tat. (Interest lvl ig also plays a part, if i was more invested n had a clear bias in Everglow, i might finally finish watching their first youtube/reality show EverglowLand or watever its called, same for middle GFriend shows but just too many to catch up on for me. RV n GIDLE too. New shows seem possible but catching up, Nooooooo! Ill look for OMG based on ur recommendation tho. Maybe after tat ill be motivated to finally finish 1st reality/variety show, if i can find the episodes tat is.

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Wats the title song from A-ing, or is A-ing the title song? I stopped making deep dives into my new kpop stan groups after Gfriend n Everglow made me unable to finish their reality/variety shows, i started on OMG 1st reality show but stalled on the 1st episode(2 times, maybe once late last yr/early this yr n then again a few mths ago, too mych content/too many grps tat i follow, im still eagerly awaiting aespa's first EP/full album/reality/variety show as its the first grp ill stan almost from the very beginning :sanapray: :sj_weary: :sakUwu: every other grp i stan , i hvnt followed/watched everything cos its just too much. Not even a relatively new grp like EVERGLOW/GIDLE cos i was mths/2 yrs too late n its too difficult even to catch up on tat. (Interest lvl ig also plays a part, if i was more invested n had a clear bias in Everglow, i might finally finish watching their first youtube/reality show EverglowLand or watever its called, same for middle GFriend shows but just too many to catch up on for me. RV n GIDLE too. New shows seem possible but catching up, Nooooooo! Ill look for OMG based on ur recommendation tho. Maybe after tat ill be motivated to finally finish 1st reality/variety show, if i can find the episodes tat is.
A-ing is the title or maybe you're more familiar with Listen To My Word as that's the other name for it

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
A-ing is the title or maybe you're more familiar with Listen To My Word as that's the other name for it
Nope, but ill chk their discography-im mostly familiar with 2019 title track onwards, i watched SSFWL on inkigayo then without much investment/attention except to note the title, i completely did not note the grp name then cos the broadcast of inkigayo or maybe mubank on cable tv, had tiny letters- relative to big screen tv n it quickly faded fast on screen, i think the title was larger n lingered longer on my tv screen. I may hv watched SSFWL a few times if the promoted a few weeks then. Still dint capture my interest then, only after YooA's solo debut n then they had no cb until DDD. Did watch a lot of online stages for yr end shows n music festivals end of 2020 n loved them.all.

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Sweet :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread